I need help I think the rim shop is about to screw me over

he mentioned a 305-30-26 witch would be perfect(in PM)

i put on a set on my friends avalanche, but he has 25 series tires way too small. the 30 series should be perfect

Edited by BeatBox

yeah there is no way it should rub at all

that offset is fucked.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry guys I just got home so I'll try to answer your questions the best way I can.

Hit me up ASAP i found your Rims you were looking for i think i may have the answers you need.... I will be in the chat room or you can text me at 5712214036

Thanks LT I'll hit you up in the morning for any information that you have. What I found out today is that DIP is manufactured by some company here called The Wheel Group. And after talking to there "un" wheel tech I'm now positive that I will never purchase a wheel of any brand associated with The Wheel Group.

any tire and wheel shop should veriyf the fitment before anything. You are not an expert they are they ordered it you didnt. Its not your fault they did not do the due diligence to ensure fitment prior to agreeing to work a deal with you. What did your agreement state? Did you sign one? like a receipt or anything?

thats the way we do it atleast, mount up one before anything and try it out if its good then on with the rest if not then another set gets ordered

we also have re done stuff after customers ride one them, the one jeep we put wheels and tires on the husband was okay witht he wheels rubbing when u turned(inner fender) but after taking it home and having his wife drive it they changed their minds so we put on another brand new set.

n8ball,

The only thing I've ever signed where the copies of my receipts that I paid with credit card on. And yes I have a copy of every receipt showing my payment history to these people. This shows that I kept up my end of the bargain when it came to making sure they got the cash.

BeatBox,

They aren't even willing to replace the tires to another size without me giving them more money. I'm tired of giving them my money and I have nothing to show for it. That and the fact that they disrespected me and my brother really makes me want to cut and run from these folks. Their character and their integrity is in serious question now and I no longer wish to deal with them.

what size tire

Lexani LX9000 305-30-26 series tires. Its been over a month since I've last seen the wheels and tires so I may have the Lexani brand wrong but the tire size is correct.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....