Bryan Posted October 8, 2007 Report Posted October 8, 2007 (edited) for those of you who were scared away from my last vids the sound is fixed now NEW VIDSVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Edited October 10, 2007 by Bryan Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Chode69 Posted October 8, 2007 Report Posted October 8, 2007 i wonder who you got the CONDOM idea from Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Bryan Posted October 8, 2007 Author Report Posted October 8, 2007 (edited) oh you already know but i also keep them in stock Edited October 8, 2007 by Bryan Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
fourlug Posted October 8, 2007 Report Posted October 8, 2007 hahahaha nice man, how you like those T5's? Quote
Bryan Posted October 8, 2007 Author Report Posted October 8, 2007 hahahaha nice man, how you like those T5's? bah they suck big floppy donkey dick! jk its kickass..people dont belive me when i say its only one 15...but i will order its twin around next monday or so Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
fourlug Posted October 9, 2007 Report Posted October 9, 2007 Oh, haha it's only one! Looks good man, I put two T5 15"s off 2000 watts and they moved the whole damn box lol, wasnt very light either Quote
FieroGrande Posted October 9, 2007 Report Posted October 9, 2007 Condom flex! NICE! I am about to get some of those videos too! Interesting! Quote
Bryan Posted October 9, 2007 Author Report Posted October 9, 2007 Condom flex! NICE! I am about to get some of those videos too! Interesting! im thinking about opening up one and letting it air out if you know what i mean! Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted October 9, 2007 Author Report Posted October 9, 2007 Oh, haha it's only one! Looks good man, I put two T5 15"s off 2000 watts and they moved the whole damn box lol, wasnt very light either yep everyone is surprised when i say its only one 15 Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
JustinT Posted October 9, 2007 Report Posted October 9, 2007 That shit sounds scary.........Yeah more than a 15 Quote "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.