Second Skin Audio

Memphis mojo quad 1

I have the old model memphis mojo quad 1ohm 15".... and i was gonna put it in a 8-10 cube box in my ford taurus and power it with a hifonics brutus 2000D... first inside the car with a big slot port tuned to 38-40z.... Do u think this setup would hit hard... preety much the trunk would b my box and it would firing into the cabin where the back seats fold down.

You guys are smoking- They dont do great on large due to the spiders

Iam very familiar with these Mojos, the 4 spoke, and the M basket. 4.5cubes 40hz if its still nice and stiff, if fully broken in 35hz is great

but its 4.5cf

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

after displacements 4.5 is a good size box

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

Id say 5-7 cubes maybe 35-38 hz

yeah im thinking about dat size but what the guy below u said sounds like bs cause these subs are beast and 4.5 cubes isnt beast lol

For one sub it's pretty big and he does know what he's talkin bout but iv personally seen my 15 mojo laugh at 3 cubes 20 some inches of port area tuned to 40 hz on a powerbass 4k at half ohm so I did bigger box lower tuning which was like 35 at 5 cubes and it sounded amazingly better and responsive I never had it metered but I liked the loudness and sound quality out of it when it was done and this was in my S 10 for a short time them sold the sub but that's my experience and 2 cents

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!