is there a military base or NASA installation around your area

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

look like ufo to me but im a semi believer in ancient alien theories so maybe that makes me believe more lol

Lol.

is there a military base or NASA installation around your area

Negative. There's an airlift wing based out of Charleston an hour away, & the nearest base is Fort Campbell I think...

POTATO!

What makes me think it was a plane changing course, or turning around, and your getting a underbelly shot, its what you see in front of the first light. Like a glow reflecting on the nose cone from the landing gear light

Triangles are the most common ufo around right now. Usually a plane can be ruled out with sound.

I seen one once, I still dont know what it was. Iam a big skeptic myself, but I seen one around 3am coming home from work. It was to slow for a plane, and I heard a humm from it, not a prop or engine sound. But I assumed I seen a blimp- same sound, and just a little faster than blimps you see

But hell, if you had a video of it while pulled over, and if it was slower, or faster than a plane, well that would be great footage.

I would submit it to a few ufo websites, see what they say

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

For some reason I'm tuned into the X-Files theme song... LOL :pardon:

Lol. :drink40:

What makes me think it was a plane changing course, or turning around, and your getting a underbelly shot, its what you see in front of the first light. Like a glow reflecting on the nose cone from the landing gear light

Triangles are the most common ufo around right now. Usually a plane can be ruled out with sound.

I seen one once, I still dont know what it was. Iam a big skeptic myself, but I seen one around 3am coming home from work. It was to slow for a plane, and I heard a humm from it, not a prop or engine sound. But I assumed I seen a blimp- same sound, and just a little faster than blimps you see

But hell, if you had a video of it while pulled over, and if it was slower, or faster than a plane, well that would be great footage.

I would submit it to a few ufo websites, see what they say

That hum was probably my engine...Buick 3800's aren't exactly quiet in a ten-year old car. Lol.

POTATO!

I didnt hear anything from your video, I was mentioning the triangle I seen back in 2009.

Still should send the video in to a few websites see what they say

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I didnt hear anything from your video, I was mentioning the triangle I seen back in 2009.

Still should send the video in to a few websites see what they say

I agree with this, looks like a ufo to me, but if you send it around im sure some experts on the matter will jump in and explain what it is or could be :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout