Sundown Audio

6 cubes would be a little big. I think you'd be better off with 4.5-5 cubes at that power. MAYBE even 4 cubes net.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Best thing you can do is build it big, then keep shrinking it down with 2x4's until it sounds the way you want it to.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Best thing you can do is build it big, then keep shrinking it down with 2x4's until it sounds the way you want it to.

Yeah I'm probably gonna use like 3 2x4's for bracing. And I want to use aero ports but I've never used them before and I can't figure out how to use them for my box. Help wanted haha

4.5 cubes after displacement with 2 6" aeroports tuned to whatever you want it to. If you give me a freq you want to be tuned to I can tell you how long to make the ports. The 2 6" ports will give you 12.56sqin of port per cuft and should work out great. The 4.5 cubes is a bit on the smaller side of things but should allow your sub to take the 2500d all day long at pretty much full volume unclipped of course with no issues at all. If you were to go much bigger on the enclosure I think you might run into trouble with the sub getting hot over time at high volumes. If this is going into a hatch or a suv I'd see no reason why you won't be able to do 150's out of this setup. Depending on what vehicle too I'd say woofer up and port back or woofer up and port to the driver's side should work out best.

whoa...back from the dead! where have you been?? haven't seen you post in a while :peepwall:

I've got 2 v1 18s in a 9-10 cu ft. Box on two 3500s on .5 daily. My amps will go into thermal before I smell a sub.

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R