DB DON'S Blazer (the pictures)

have you tried playing music with the amps wired at .3?

only reason i ask is because im running the 12v version, and im wired down to .175 and mine has a 4x multiplier which puts me right around .5-.6 after rise.... so im just curious

it is a beautiful setup none the less.. just curious if you have tried music

Ya I did try, the chaos subs would not hold that power and I am sure the amps would have problems soon enough with that load. I prefer to keep it safe for all the equipment, plus it sounds tighter with the amps at 1.4 ohm each. But the chaos subs have moved on to their new owner, its like a vacation to them.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

only reason i ask is because im running the 12v version, and im wired down to .175 and mine has a 4x multiplier which puts me right around .5-.6 after rise.... so im just curious

Ya I did try, the chaos subs would not hold that power and I am sure the amps would have problems soon enough with that load. I prefer to keep it safe for all the equipment, plus it sounds tighter with the amps at 1.4 ohm each. But the chaos subs have moved on to their new owner, its like a vacation to them.

ahh ok, that does make sense :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Guest grim83

ahh ok, that does make sense :)

told you he was right derrick

fuckin' awesome Don - not really much more to say then that :D

Thanks! You have known me for a long time, you know I respect what your doing for audio awareness and bringing it to the regular folks who normally don't see car audio. I just hope these pictures and discussion thread can help others along with their own builds.

I was gonna try the SMD's in the blazer but thats a pretty big enclosure and I didn't want to risk having to rebuild the enclosure smaller to make these work to potential, thats alot of money just in subwoofers to test. Maybe someday we will see what four of them SMD's will do in there.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

More infO on the hybrid mix please.

Can I buy some? :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Or box design.

Can I buy one?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Here is a snapshot of the cabins response with different scenarios's. One is closed up, one is drivers door open and one is both doors open(most times it plays with both doors open)

Once I get the new doors done and the N3's I will do the test again. I may have to add weight to the doors(my goal weight on the door panels is 25 lbs for max gain)or adjust the enclosure slightly to get the acoustic responses I need. You know when they say a system is never done, thats never far from the truth.

23699_390898977744_704962744_3822637_221065_n.jpg

Guest grim83

fuckin' awesome Don - not really much more to say then that :D

Thanks! You have known me for a long time, you know I respect what your doing for audio awareness and bringing it to the regular folks who normally don't see car audio. I just hope these pictures and discussion thread can help others along with their own builds.

I was gonna try the SMD's in the blazer but thats a pretty big enclosure and I didn't want to risk having to rebuild the enclosure smaller to make these work to potential, thats alot of money just in subwoofers to test. Maybe someday we will see what four of them SMD's will do in there.

tease smds would be crazy in there

Archived