09 crv on 24's, 2 mtx 9500 15's on a kicker 2500.1

this is not my other crv with the DD's, this is my dayly driver, i just through something together for some rumps and a bit of flexs. i still gotta clean things up but is good for what it is box is tuned about 32hz.

ive never seen this done but, i went to buy some crickets for my chameleon and on my way home i was thinking why not.

some roof flex

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

and this is my 2005 chameleon crv with the DD's and 3 t4000's

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

nice i always liked the 9500 mtx's, and nice to c that gorilla zoe song played kinda wondered if it got down, my cpu speakers kinda hinted that it would i just dont have a system to test that mixtape album out yet but soon enough i will.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

yeah man that song on that mixtape gets down, and them mtx's get loud...

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

name of the song man il ike it

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

THANK YOU...gettin the mix tape right now...and your shit slaps man now i gotta get me down to 1 ohm and put my amp to do work like that..you got any vids of the DD's bumping?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Can't believe nobody commented on the painjob thats FUCKING NASTY dude how much did that run?

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200