June 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Audio Savings

Id like to enter.

I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how to do it.

My system sits at 618ish watts RMS right now and here is a link to my build log I started.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112090-2001-saturn-sc2-rockford-build/page__gopid__1566744#entry1566744

Let me just start off by a BIG deep breath and a exhale of a loud WOW then insert a facepalm

some of you guys make me wish i drank like i used to...

This is what i have for now:

Also, i have done this FI BTL 18" in CG with 3D Studio Max, i dont known if it can be counted but i want to try...

put it in a car and then try again

how about putting it in a car...also this is not sketchup of the month. damn some people just dont know how to think...how are you operating a computer right now?

i can't, i dont have 18 years old

you need a vehicle...this is not house audio of the month

Dude, its a contest for car audio installs. Not piles of equipment and sketchups.

i dont see any rules about only car audio installs...

bro...its fuckin COMMON SENSE

Ill nominate myself, itll be my first time entering so im not really sure on everything, but heres build log, i got a video uploading

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/109273-my-new-aq-build/

Nice setup. But I don't think your AQ2200 qualifies for an under 1000w contest.

Oh there all under 1000w or juts this one? sorry man..

under 1000w is the theme of this month. no worries

Thanks for putting me in the running, I am excited!

no problem bro :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

If it's not too late..while the power level is down where I tread...maybe I can throw my name in the hat?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1535-the-lexus-i-just-finished-for-a-buddy/

you bust out of the 1000w and under sorry bro...

I love the idea of having the 1000 watts and less system of the month, but im not trying to be a smart ass at all about this so do not take it the wrong way, but 1000 dollars worth of highs and mids seems a little over kill in a car with 1000 watts and less. just my opinion. like i said not trying to be a smart ass at all

um...ever heard of upgrading...i started at a 150 watt amp and now im running over 10400 watts in "rated" amp power. theres people w over 1000 dollars just in there front door speaker components. i know i sell them...Focal...ever heard of them? its not your choice what the prize is its Steve Meades choice. SO what if these set ups are for the smaller systems...its not hard to upgrade

I love the idea of having the 1000 watts and less system of the month, but im not trying to be a smart ass at all about this so do not take it the wrong way, but 1000 dollars worth of highs and mids seems a little over kill in a car with 1000 watts and less. just my opinion. like i said not trying to be a smart ass at all

you ever heard an SQ car? theyve got more than a grand into their front stage.

Yes i have but probably 90% of these cars wont be putting those beyma's to full potential. all i was saying is this kind of prize would have been better suited for like a 3k and up contest.

who are you to decide that? 90% of these people cant afford it but this would help them start.

I'd like to get into the nominations if I can. All photos and videos are loaded into the build log at...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112055-pandoras-build-log/

please finish that box

What i was saying i believe was taken wrong. Hell everyone loves free stuff and making their own system better than it is. Im not arguing that at all. I think the idea having a contest for people with a 1k system and less is a great idea, but in my opinion this prize month wasnt the one for it. Dont hate me for it it's just my opinion.

its not your choice...leave it alone. stay out if you dont agree. we dont want your opinion for this subject

i finished my first build recently,

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/build-logs/50723-omgitscollins-first-build-log.html <-- build log

juicebox video i did

i have a sony single din stereo at the moment

please make a SMD build log or garage to enter

Id like to enter.

I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how to do it.

My system sits at 618ish watts RMS right now and here is a link to my build log I started.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112090-2001-saturn-sc2-rockford-build/page__gopid__1566744#entry1566744

THANK YOU!!! this is how the new people on the forum should do it!!! thanks :D

i would like to nominate myself for system of the month i got 2 cvr 15's at just 1000 watts rms

here is a link to my build log and i got picks and stuff on it

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112096-2000-chevy-blazer-build/

Hope you guys like it

you too bro...read above post :D

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i am going to fix the rules right now since common sense does not come into play often in this section

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i am going to fix the rules right now since common sense does not come into play often in this section

Good idea bro! I know people fail to read completely, but trying to fight over something like I have been seeing is uncalled for! Hopefully your changes clarify for those who insist on arguing and causing ridiculous incidents!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Good idea bro! I know people fail to read completely, but trying to fight over something like I have been seeing is uncalled for! Hopefully your changes clarify for those who insist on arguing and causing ridiculous incidents!

agreed it gets very annoying when trying to read through the post to see who is commenting and all you see is arguing like seriously grow up i am only 19 and i still dont fight the rules you guys should put a maturity test on here to prove that people can handle the difficulty of the rules like wow

Im going to add whatever chode says goes to the rules. think that will work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

An admin would need to confirm this, but I think it is the current running RMS.

I thought the 1200cx was 200 x 2 (400 x 1 - Bridged) RMS @ 4 Ohms, and 400 x 2 PEAK.

That would classify it as less than 1,000 watts then.

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Archived