Yeah a month ago my headunit was messing up and would only turn on when it wanted to, 1 week without music drove me crazy since my ride home from work is like 20min then my friends would want to kick it so that made it worse.

You're using a yellow top as a starting battery? I thought that was no bueno

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL My entire system works.

Except for the passenger door speaker that needs replacement. And the rear passenger door speaker that needs replacement. And the driver side 6x9 in the deck that needs replacement. And the rear driver side door speaker that mysteriously stopped working.

At least my (sucky) headunit works!

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

havent had bass for a moth!! but 15" orion HCCA shipped and being here in 9 days!!!!! ( be happeh for me foo)

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

been bassless for a while now myself. what really sucks is hearing someone else with beat and all you got is the sound of your flows and an ipod. its just not the same.

Yeah it sucks mayne, but it gives you something to look forward to and work for. :good:

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Yeah a month ago my headunit was messing up and would only turn on when it wanted to, 1 week without music drove me crazy since my ride home from work is like 20min then my friends would want to kick it so that made it worse.

You're using a yellow top as a starting battery? I thought that was no bueno

Yeah I bought it when I was a newbie close to two years ago. Its been through a lot. Time to upgrade, XS power ftw.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

I sold my JL 10s 3 months ago for just enough to buy a sheet of MDF, glue and jig saw blades. That money was "re-purposed" by the wife to go out to dinner, so I've been bass-less since. Not that it was that great, but it was something.

I've been eating $1 Michelenas for lunch for months now to save up but it always goes elsewhere. I love my kids and wife and all, but we waste a lot of money on eating out and spoiling them. :angry2:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.