1300+ inches of cone area and a 4th order

Well I do know of super sweet deal on some subs that have looked promising in a similar setup and I have been scouring the net for used amplifiers already.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Even then, the lvl 3s with low power, then just add power later. As you said, there isn't a huge savings on the subs, it's the power. So go with the subs of your choice if you can afford them, so you don't have to fuck with reselling 12 subs. Them in those on low power and just add power as you go. Just my $.02. I look at it like buying a motorcycle. Why get a 250 when you know in a month you'll want a 650+. Sure it's more cash, but you save money in the long run by not having to resell and there's always room to grow with more power without the worry that the subs cant handle it.

That's true but I also wish I still had my 2ks that I got a good deal on and shouldn't have sold them but that's the game. And I am trying to get in touch with DC to see if they can even come close to my other option of subs.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Well guys I believe I am going with obsidian audio subs. I know they are a newer company but the guys backing them have been doing for a while and I can't get a better deal on a similar sub. And another plus is that I can pick them up intead of pay high shipping costs.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Well guys I believe I am going with obsidian audio subs. I know they are a newer company but the guys backing them have been doing for a while and I can't get a better deal on a similar sub. And another plus is that I can pick them up intead of pay high shipping costs.

Sweet! I'm watching w/ MUCH interest! :popcorn:

Looks sweet so far!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Thanks guys, it is very strong and hopefully I wont have any problems with enclosure failure. Its a lil on the fat side too but I will adress that soon enough. Damned ole jeeps are tough though and it should be able to handle it.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Awesome. Cant wait to see what it does

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived