1300+ inches of cone area and a 4th order

Thanks guys, more progress tomorrow after work and mite even get as far as builing it to the b-pillar and starting some foaming.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

2011-09-10_20-30-40_23.jpg

2011-09-10_20-31-20_293.jpg

2011-09-10_20-31-48_806.jpgI got the back in and that's as far as I got because I had to work on somebody elses car and I hate those free family fixes lol.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Looks real good, I wouldnt run lifted springs for the grand, the aftermarket ones are so soft, trust me i have couple friends with lifted grands and my dad has one. If i were you, i would just run a 2in puck in the rear, they are only like 30 bucks if that. If it still has weight issues, run air shocks or air bags.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Well it hasnt dropped much at all so far with all that wood (about 8 sheets and 2x4s) so hopefully a puck will be enough. My stepdad has all kinds of suspension parts for the one he sold before he fixed up so parts are free either way there.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Oh and the rear is two pieces thick and I will add a piece of mdf inside because I amd going to paint the inside.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Oh energy? What's that? I go to the gyym 3 times a week too and let me tell you even though I am young it gets me sometimes. I am an audio addict so I gotsta have it even if it kills me. The hardest part is convincing the wife into letting me spend the funds on it all, yet another reason this isn't an overnight build.

I hear you on that ...its the old " you already said its to loud to listen to all day and now you want to make it louder?" ............. And I respond " yes baby "...

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived