No one showed up last night, who knows if they'll show up some other night when we aren't here to protect the family. Really need to teach my mother how to use a gun... :P

In life, there are just a few things that everyone should know how to do.

Drive a stick

CPR

Check your oil level

use google

and how to use a gun

EDIT: would have been great if they had shown up last night, so you could put this whole ordeal behind you. If they saw you wielding a pump action 12 gauge I think they would've turned around never to come back.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Teaching her how to shoot a gun today would be a good thing.

I remember one time a year or so ago, I was Skyping with my nephew and he said that he saw someone looking in the window behind me. I asked him if he was playing and my sister said that she saw the guy too. Went up stairs, grabbed the 40, and went outside. By the time I got out there, the dude was running down the street. I ran after him and was yelling at him that if he ever came back, he wouldn't have a chance to tell the cops shit. Haven't had an issue since.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

No one showed up last night, who knows if they'll show up some other night when we aren't here to protect the family. Really need to teach my mother how to use a gun... :P

Drive a stick

CPR

Check your oil level

use google

and how to use a gun

in theory

no

yes

hell yes

no.

Do I win? lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Drive a stick

CPR

Check your oil level

use google

and how to use a gun

in theory

no

yes

hell yes

no.

Do I win? lol

Hope you didn't confuse the last one on the list with everyone should "own a gun". There are a lot of people that do not need one. However, the ability to use one could quite possibly save a life in the future.

Why no CPR?

2007 Pacifica

Well basically if they are on the property and do not leave when you tell them to you can shoot them

You can't use deadly force against people just for trespassing .

If the Killing wound is inflicted in the dorsal area of the victim, it is illegal. It would indicate them running or fleeing, trying to escape. Therefore they couldn't possess an immediate threat. If the wound is inflicted in the ventricular area of the body, it can be self defense.

Just because they are facing you doesn't mean it's can be called self-defense.

They better have been attempting to do you great harm before you shoot someone.

You can shoot 'em in the ass, face, arm, lats, etc., as long as they are posing an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm.

8)

BTW: you cannot shoot someone for stealing property in Louisiana.

Im going to show my mom how to shoot my 20 gauge in a few days. Don't think she would be able to really shoot my 12, she is only 5' tall and 100 pounds :peepwall:

Holy shit that would be like her holding onto a rocket :lol:

2007 Pacifica

Well basically if they are on the property and do not leave when you tell them to you can shoot them

You can't use deadly force against people just for trespassing .

If the Killing wound is inflicted in the dorsal area of the victim, it is illegal. It would indicate them running or fleeing, trying to escape. Therefore they couldn't possess an immediate threat. If the wound is inflicted in the ventricular area of the body, it can be self defense.

Just because they are facing you doesn't mean it's can be called self-defense.

They better have been attempting to do you great harm before you shoot someone.

You can shoot 'em in the ass, face, arm, lats, etc., as long as they are posing an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm.

8)

BTW: you cannot shoot someone for stealing property in Louisiana.

If they're armed you can...

2007 Pacifica

I think if you have a no trespassing sign up you can shoot someone. I'm in Tennessee. Not 100% sure though.

hopefully those guys don't ever come back

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Im going to show my mom how to shoot my 20 gauge in a few days. Don't think she would be able to really shoot my 12, she is only 5' tall and 100 pounds :peepwall:

If she's never shoot a firearm before y'all should start her off with something small, like a .22, and work her way up.

Don't want to give her something with a lot boom and recoil and put her off.

If they're armed and threatening your life you can...

Fixed.

Archived