MISSING PERSON! PLEASE HELP!!!

btw bro if her mom and pops are just going to yell and all that stuff she will do it again

so i think u should have a talk with them about what going to happen when she get there

just a heads up

Yeah... That's not up to me, because it's not my sister. But knowing the family they should be fine.

that all u can do

when i was that age i ran away and when the cops found me and took me back home my mom and dad started to yell and all the fun stuff that night i was gone again

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

that all u can do

when i was that age i ran away and when the cops found me and took me back home my mom and dad started to yell and all the fun stuff that night i was gone again

True that, Ran away for 2 days, came home and my parents damn near killed me as soon as I got in the door so I turned around and walked back out. Glad to see shes okay though man =]

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Well i saw her picture in the news last night and she's still missing and has a history of running away.

I guess she brought her dog to her friends and left it there right before she disappeared. Thats how we know she ran away.

New news.

She didn't show up for work over the weekend and better yet she didn't pickup her paycheck either. I have meet her before and she didn't seem like the "smart" type of person. And she is definently not the outdoorsy type. It kinda makes me wonder if maybe she didn't JUST run away.

She only has run away once when she 10yrs old, and that was only for 7hrs. This is day 5.

she's still missing and has a history of running away.

She only has run away once when she 10yrs old, and that was only for 7hrs. This is day 5.

im confused. :shrug:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Dude I know what your family is feeling. It wasnt a month ago when my cousin ran away and was missing for 7 days. I am sure you guys are but your family needs to be very very proactive here. Question all her friends. If she does FB then get on there and send ever single one of them a message asking for any info.

I wont say the police dont care but what we found is unless you put a fire under there ass everyday, they will take there time. I think we ended up giving the police more information that they were ever able to gather themselves when it was all said and done.

From the info that I gathered on my cousin, I found out that she had went to SC from VA and that she was in some small town that one of her friends used to live in. Well with just that info I basically tracked there route and contacted ever local newspaper and news channel on the way. Of course that will only help you if you know her direction.

Call your local news if you haven't already, they may be able to help. Post ads on CL. Contact your local news on FB as well and post updates on there wall frequently, my local news seemed more interested in giving away iPad2's then helping spread the word but hey every little thing may help you get her home.

Its tough as I am sure you already know. If she calls or comes home you just need to make sure you get family and friends to show how much she is loved, dont attack her for what shes done, dont dismiss it either but let her know that home is where she needs to be. Good luck to you and your family.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived