1999 Audi A4th order Trunk Build Video Pg 7

Woah nice work man!! :drinks:

thanks bro! any more updates on your build?

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

i will definitely buy one eventually but i can not afford one right now. i might have over $600 worth of tickets to pay at the moment :pardon:

Say whaa? If you can afford a sheet of MDF, or any of that other shit in your sig, then you can definitely afford a circle jig. The hard truth is if you can afford $600 worth of tickets for being a dumb ass (which i'm sure is why you got them) then you can afford a circle jig. Buy one now and send me a PM with a thanks afterward.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Woah nice work man!! :drinks:

thanks bro! any more updates on your build?

I wish there were any! lol. I'm busy driving nowadays ;)

you driving doesnt give me any pictures or videos to look at!! :peepwall:

i will definitely buy one eventually but i can not afford one right now. i might have over $600 worth of tickets to pay at the moment :pardon:

Say whaa? If you can afford a sheet of MDF, or any of that other shit in your sig, then you can definitely afford a circle jig. The hard truth is if you can afford $600 worth of tickets for being a dumb ass (which i'm sure is why you got them) then you can afford a circle jig. Buy one now and send me a PM with a thanks afterward.

haha i cant afford any of that stuff in my signature. im waiting on dc subs that i paid for a while ago and i bought most of the other stuff a while ago. the tickets are definitely for being a dumbass. 2 speeding tickets(one the cop was a complete asshole), one for not being able to find my license when it was hidden in my center console(definitely dumbass), one for my tint, and one for driving with a suspended license without knowledge.... :yahoo::bull:

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

pulled the front passenger seat out to run the 6 channel rcas to the back and run speaker wire to the front.

P8050445.jpg

laid down some second skin while i was under there

P8050444.jpg

and heres the almost done product because i didnt have enough 16 gauge wire to do another run to the front so i need to go pick some of that up

P8050446.jpg

i also did some more sanding on the port but didnt take a picture of that. i still need to get some 1/0 because im going to use my old positive 0 gauge for a negative from the front to back and then probably 2 runs of 1/0 front to back for the positive.

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

just got my ez loks in but i gotta wait til i get the subs to put them in

P8050449.jpg

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

i see that you posted that u would take the capacitor out and use the buss bars instead. how do bussbars really work? sorry for being such a noob

nvm, did some reading and i answered my own question lol. i do have 1 question though can i use this method lets say if i wanted to move my amps around but my wiring is not long enough. can i use this to lets say a method of coupling together to add different wire with length enough for all of this?

looking good man. did you fix your signal issue?

i didnt get to that yet. ill deal with that once the amps are in

i see that you posted that u would take the capacitor out and use the buss bars instead. how do bussbars really work? sorry for being such a noob

nvm, did some reading and i answered my own question lol. i do have 1 question though can i use this method lets say if i wanted to move my amps around but my wiring is not long enough. can i use this to lets say a method of coupling together to add different wire with length enough for all of this?

i have no idea what youre asking. ill gladly help you if you can write it understandably

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived