this thing just plain slams. Super hard

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

what kind of bed liner is on the headliner? looks good!

Vortex liner

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

pictures added to the first post.

the amp is wired to .3 because the left 6 subs are wired to .6 and the right 6 are wired to .6 so the subs have to warm up a little before the rise gets above 1 ohm

I might wire it to 1.2 ohm to see how it does

the deck/my iPhone can't handle the subs so midway through a song everything just stops.. still trying to figure out how to fix that

the voltage isn't the greatest right now but it has gotten a lot better since I got it

there was only 4 gauge connecting the alts but I replaced it with Kicker 1/0

the mids and highs surprisingly get very loud because everything is completely deadened

when I went to Steve's shop to use the new distortion detector they got a lot louder but I do plan on adding more speakers maybe something like what Mikey's hummer has along the top side of the tunnel

I've got the power to add some more speakers and it could use it but its not as bad as you guys would think

just a couple issues and re-wiring that I am figuring out as I go along to make this thing solid

:drinks:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

just need to figure out the protect issue and the deck pausing and it will be golden

its just embarrassing to give a demo and either the subs turn off or the whole thing just pauses

but it will play for literally hours without anything getting warm

I plan to get some kind of fan system on that 9k for shows but other than that if I drive I just roll the rear window down and get a nice breeze past it and show off the amp :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

When passenger side is sealed up and driver door is open its stupid retarded loud for passenger compared both windows down...loads way harder

^ this is called the "usac effect" :pardon::lol: . (it also lowers ur peak :ninja:)

good work on the jeep kasey =]. hope i get a demo this fall :good: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived