A Movie Per Week (Netflix + Xbox 360)

Hey guys, I've started a Tumblog (if you don't know what that is, don't worry about it, that's not the point of this thread) where I am watching at least one movie per week, and then writing a short review about it. I do take suggestions for movies, the only criteria being it needs to be available for instant streaming on Netflix. If you are interesting in the Tumblog itself, here's the link: A Movie Per Week

Anyway, on to the point of this thread.

Because I will be watching the movies on Netflix on my Xbox 360, I would like to extend an invite to anyone here that also has Netflix, to join me in watching whatever movies in a party. This could open us all to new movies we've never seen. If anyone would like to join me, my gamertag is i am esuris and the projected time/day for watching the movies would most likely be around 11pm EST, Tuesday nights. In addition, I will be watching movies at other times, but the ones I will be "reviewing" will be on Tuesday nights. If I'm watching a movie some other time, feel free to join my party if you would like to check the movie out.

Lastly, feel free to suggest movies to me as well. Preferably available on Netflix, but if you claim that it's such a great movie, I might take other means to obtain the movie.

Thanks for reading guys.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Hey guys, I've started a Tumblog (if you don't know what that is, don't worry about it, that's not the point of this thread) where I am watching at least one movie per week, and then writing a short review about it. I do take suggestions for movies, the only criteria being it needs to be available for instant streaming on Netflix. If you are interesting in the Tumblog itself, here's the link: A Movie Per Week

Anyway, on to the point of this thread.

Because I will be watching the movies on Netflix on my Xbox 360, I would like to extend an invite to anyone here that also has Netflix, to join me in watching whatever movies in a party. This could open us all to new movies we've never seen. If anyone would like to join me, my gamertag is i am esuris and the projected time/day for watching the movies would most likely be around 11pm EST, Tuesday nights. In addition, I will be watching movies at other times, but the ones I will be "reviewing" will be on Tuesday nights. If I'm watching a movie some other time, feel free to join my party if you would like to check the movie out.

Lastly, feel free to suggest movies to me as well. Preferably available on Netflix, but if you claim that it's such a great movie, I might take other means to obtain the movie.

Thanks for reading guys.

SPONGEBOB! :peepwall:

:pardon:

POTATO!

law abiding citizen if it's still on instant queue. cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

^ both of those are bad ass! lol

if you wanna start watching a TV series i just finished LOST all 6 seasons and it was crazy

not im starting on prison break and its badass :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

At the moment, I'm watching the "South Park: A Very Buttery Collection"

I've seen Law Abiding Citizen and Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs. Both are great movies.

I do plan on watching through every episode of LOST, as well as The Office sometime.

edit-

I might check out Centurion if I get a chance as well.

Also, in addition to my first post, I will be posting here about an hour before I watch something, so if anyone wants to join me in a party for watching, they can. I'll probably be checking Centurion sometime tonight. Probably around 11PM EST.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

At the moment, I'm watching the "South Park: A Very Buttery Collection"

I've seen Law Abiding Citizen and Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs. Both are great movies.

I do plan on watching through every episode of LOST, as well as The Office sometime.

edit-

I might check out Centurion if I get a chance as well.

Also, in addition to my first post, I will be posting here about an hour before I watch something, so if anyone wants to join me in a party for watching, they can. I'll probably be checking Centurion sometime tonight. Probably around 11PM EST.

you will get hooked on lost

its a awesome show

kinda sad theres no more seasons :(

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer