pimpnFosgates Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 i jailbroken and have android. hook it up pleeaasssseeee Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
miniSPLlancer Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 I couldn't get apple to approve the app. They kept sending it back saying it linked to too many websites. I was like uhhh well that blows. I've been thinking about making one to put on Cydia, but that would require people who want the app to jailbreak, and I didn't want to make people do that. If you guys wanted me to I could proably dig up the old files and get back on it. It would mean you guys would have to jailbreak your I devices tho. It's up to you guys. My iPhone's already jailbroken, So i would use it. You're not a man unless you jailbreak your iPhone. This coming from a 17yr old lol Just busting balls kid lol 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
crispy_chick3n Posted November 26, 2011 Author Report Posted November 26, 2011 i guess ill dig up the files and get back on it. ill let you guys know when its out. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
pimpnFosgates Posted November 26, 2011 Report Posted November 26, 2011 whooooooo Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted November 26, 2011 Report Posted November 26, 2011 did u get it up on Android or not there either? 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
dkindle613 Posted November 26, 2011 Report Posted November 26, 2011 yea did you have any luck uploading to android market?? WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
crispy_chick3n Posted November 26, 2011 Author Report Posted November 26, 2011 havent tried uploading to android yet, but all in good time This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.