NoName Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 Hello, I'm a 21 year old student and this is my VW Golf Mk4: Headunit: Pioneer 88RS Front speakers: Stock! Rear speakers: n/a Subwoofer: 2x JL Audio 10W3v3-4 Amplifier: Kenwood Kad 9103D @2 Ohms 900RMS Wire: 00 gauge (70cm2) it's welding wire, but i found it really good, just not that flexible. Termlab score: 142.3db! Stock alternator and regular battery! Installed by me! Here are those little beasts The head Amp, fitted on the back of the seat Sub's in the box.. Sadly, I don't have the pictures of the build, but I used the specifications provided from JL Audio, which came in a box. L-Ported.
ChevyBoy95 Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 might be your post count, but im not sure. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
cubs_fan0718 Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 Upload ur pics to a photo site like photobucket copy the IMG code and paste, ur post count has nothing to do with not being able to posts pics. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
NoName Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Since I live in a neighborhood with quite a lot of thief's I have made a few mods to fight that problem I have a 2-way car alarm (the one that alerts me if the alarm is triggered) I have modded the headunit to remove it easily and I'm bringing it home every night, so that no bum would steal it and got some thick cable and a lock for the sub! It's quite imposible to reach without spending some time (by that time I'd be next to him swinging a bat ) Videos: First let's see prof of the termlab score used ROE sweep. Playing EXO song, nice water in a bottle trick at the end Old system: GZRW 12 XD-AL Always wanted to join the SMD forums, but nether bothered.. I don't know why.. I was just reading the threads and didn't register, but this is quite a good time, since System of the months is for those under 1000W RMS and I'm running 900W from subs and 27x2W through stock front speakers total of 954W RMS!
NoName Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Some more random video's while playing with subs Tape spin. lol
NoName Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 In my country, taking the face of the unit is not enough.. stupid thief's even steal the back without the face (because many people leave the face of the unit in their cars and thief's find it..) Service of the car is done by me and my dad, might post some pictures of painting bumpers, changing main belt, swapping the clutch etc.
ALPINE408 Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 lol could of always bought an old 80's pull out deck Have you ever had your woofers blown?
cc_audio Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 How come you downgraded from the GZ to the JLs? It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
korey_hofer Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 How come you downgraded from the GZ to the JLs? probably because it's not a down grade previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.