Why does my own gas smell.......ok. ...But someone else's will make me wanna gag?

I used to be the same way. Until one day, I let one go that made myself gag. I have no idea what died inside my asshole that day, but that day was just horrid.

That also happens to be one of the worst I've ever smelled. I normally can deal with it, but every once in a while, there's one that just burns my nose, and sadly, it was one of my own that time...

I read this in a Morgan Freeman voice and it sounds so funny.

Just imagine him reading it like the shawshank redemption. :lol:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Why do people get all upset when they smell a fart and it stinks? Come one, consider the source WTF is it supposed to smell like! LOL

To answer the question tho, I think your own is not so offensive simply becasue its yours...other peoples freak you out because...its not yours. I dont mind wiping my own ass but Ill be damned if Im gonna wipe someone elses. I dont wanna be breathing in your ass air. You must have really let one go to even write this post, lol.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I used to be the same way. Until one day, I let one go that made myself gag. I have no idea what died inside my asshole that day, but that day was just horrid.

That also happens to be one of the worst I've ever smelled. I normally can deal with it, but every once in a while, there's one that just burns my nose, and sadly, it was one of my own that time...

I read this in a Morgan Freeman voice and it sounds so funny.

Just imagine him reading it like the shawshank redemption. :lol:

:rofl: This is the funniest part of this thread!! Freakin' hilarious!!

Thanks for this one Hugh G. It made me laugh on a day that I really needed it. It's good to see you are still around.

this thread is awesome. Did cavemen laugh at farts? and more importanly, has anyone here played an MP3 of a fart through their system just for the hell of it?

Edited by huh?do-what?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.