I'm a Basshead, but hate it to..

I am a hardcore Basshead like most of us here, but loud bass also pisses me off to.. I dont blast my systems at my house at all cause I think its disrespectful to my neighbors.. I have about 2 or 3 guys around my area thats blast their systems at late hours.. I know that Im just bitching about this :lol:, but when I work in the early morning and I hear loud music of all different type shaking my house I get alittle pissed about it.. It makes me want to hurry up and get my big build done and really show them how its done and see how they like it....

Jay

Yea I don't like people who play there stereos at night and at stop lights. Really annoying.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

i dont like it either, in the mornings my radio only goes up to like 7 of 35. late night bass (midnight) is uncalled for and rude.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Same here man, I live by an appt complex and I used to hear this shit all the time and it pisses me off.

Haven't heard anything for a while now tho..they didn't wanna play after I parked my car as far across the fence line as I could get and dropped some alan jackson - the blues man :pardon:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i will say, i do crank it when some other asshole is blaring music next to me, so i dont have to hear theres, plus it is fun to watch me shake his mirrors.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Haha...i was about to vent to this...guys parking outside my apartment complex playing their bass, showboating for their buddys. I get so tempted to just go outside, and turn the shit up outta my system...clip that mu'fukka to the max, just to show them how much their "showboating" is nothing but failboating. But my luck, they will just steal my shit while I'm asleep. :peepwall: Nobody in my apartment complex, except the one guy I work with, knows that I have a system in my car, and I plan on keeping it that way.

mivtCK.png

Haha...i was about to vent to this...guys parking outside my apartment complex playing their bass, showboating for their buddys. I get so tempted to just go outside, and turn the shit up outta my system...clip that mu'fukka to the max, just to show them how much their "showboating" is nothing but failboating. But my luck, they will just steal my shit while I'm asleep. :peepwall: Nobody in my apartment complex, except the one guy I work with, knows that I have a system in my car, and I plan on keeping it that way.

lmfao. 62 out of 62 on a pioneer sounds like asshole but makes for a good laugh when you're screaming over the distortion about how good it sounds.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Or the guys who think their system is the shit and they dont know what the hell they have... So an ex co-worker came into where i work and i heard him bumpin so when i was ringing up his stuff i asked him "so i heard a little thump in your trunk, what did you get?" and he says "Theres just one ten but I have 2 5000 watt amps going to it" I didnt want to embarrass him so i just said "Ooohh"....shit like that is what really grinds my gears...

Guest grim83

Or the guys who think their system is the shit and they dont know what the hell they have... So an ex co-worker came into where i work and i heard him bumpin so when i was ringing up his stuff i asked him "so i heard a little thump in your trunk, what did you get?" and he says "Theres just one ten but I have 2 5000 watt amps going to it" I didnt want to embarrass him so i just said "Ooohh"....shit like that is what really grinds my gears...

he probably does 2 5k boss amps :D

he probably does 2 5k boss amps :D

:lol: Probably!