Anyone know where to find universal wire harnesses at? I need at least an 8pin harness...one that includes the female and male harness, that I can just slide my own wire into. I plan on making my mids/highs amp removable so that I won't have them when going for spl soundoffs, and instead of having to take out the hex heads and undo every wire, I wanted a plug to run my speaker wire and remote wire through.

mivtCK.png

you can go to radio shack and get a make your own harness. They are in the drawers with the relay, diodes, leds, etc. pretty cheap too.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Just put a switch on the remote wire?

Because that would be to effin simple. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. The setup I am going with, the amp rack is above the box. If I wanna go to SPL for the day, I need the amp rack out of the way for air movement...so I just use pin connectors for easy disconection, and removal of the amp rack. Frees up cabin space.

Thanks bro...this is exactly what I was looking for!

mivtCK.png