Jump to content

My Awesome Job! What's Yours?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I work for RF!  :^

Love working here and love the industry!  Also I like it when our customers tell us how good our "sh!T PouNDS!" hahaha.  Gotta love those calls.

id love me some riot series rcas to test out ;)

Sure no problem, also I'll include a $100 bill from my money tree out back!  :D hahaha. 

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

Sure no problem, also I'll include a $100 bill from my money tree out back!  :D hahaha. 

eeh, does RF offer a forum discount?

Guest ElJaco119
Posted

I work at McDonalds.  (im only 170, give me a break!)

I'll take a:

*x2 Big Macs

*x5 McChickens

*x3 Extra large fries

*x10 Supa Shakes

All take away (I'm in Australia so we dont use numbers like you guys do)

Guest beatitouttheframe
Posted

im about to start working at wal mart yay for me...anyone know how to get in with a car audio team? just asking lol

Posted

Assistant manager at an auto parts place Called AutoZone (Like Kragen,Checkers,Napa, Pep Boys,Advance AP, etc.)

Full Time college student: major in Spanish/minor in Criminal Justice, w/ 1 smester left.

All goes well I open an Audio shop and get rich off that.

All goes bad I become a cop and take out my aggresion/frustration with life on lawless idiots...Everybody cross your fingers on that 1st one :D

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

im a project engineer for a very large commercial roofing company....the wife is a manager at very large grocery store.  That pays the regular bills.....my side thing helps me get all my cool stuff and if you win a contest or 2 or 50, the company whos brand you run start hookin you up and before you know it, you have all the gear you want.

I roofed for 10yrs for this same company before i got in the office and been in here 5.  15yrs at the same company helps life get a lil easier too. :^

did you go to college steve a lil personal sorry you dont have to answer

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Just found this thread thought I would tell all. I am a Jack of all trades but welder buy trade I have been in the welding industry for about 12 years now. I am currently the swing shift Assembly Supervisor for Welding and Robotics at FlowMaster Inc. in our West Sacramento facility been here 7 years now. (YES FlowMaster Mufflers)

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-
Posted

I work for RF!  :^

Love working here and love the industry!  Also I like it when our customers tell us how good our "sh!T PouNDS!" hahaha.  Gotta love those calls.

id love me some riot series rcas to test out ;)

lol i got a few short matrix rcas i may be willing to part with....

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted

Just found this thread thought I would tell all. I am a Jack of all trades but welder buy trade I have been in the welding industry for about 12 years now. I am currently the swing shift Assembly Supervisor for Welding and Robotics at FlowMaster Inc. in our West Sacramento facility been here 7 years now. (YES FlowMaster Mufflers)

Quick question here... I got a Cobalt ss supercharged 2.0 v4 and i really dont like the recent bumblebee sounding mufflers alot of people put on their rides... With a smaller displacement engine like i have is it possible to actually muffle that or keep it at a minimum without sacrificing preformance (stock isnt bad thou)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...