Requiem for a Dream

Decaf, you are awesome! Thanks so much! I love this kind of music as well, and if I find any other's that I think need a little decaffeination :D

I don't have a system to test this song in though, someone get a video up please, I would be very greatful! All I have is headphones with a tee tiny bit of bass...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

:drinks:

the bass isnt uber loud because i wanted the disturbing unnerving strings to come through loudly like in the original

i tried to use the pictures to help you travel through a drug addicts day. starting with depression/neediness then getting ready to use the drug, using it, its effects and finally ending back where you started... depressed and needy again

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I used to bump this daily in my ride...I love the song for some odd reason. Its still on my USB drive, so I'll find it, and bump it. Sounds awesome to be honest...but you can't have a system wired down to like .5ohms and shit...you need something higher w/ clear bass, and a flat EQ to get the real effect. This is a good song for someone with a good SQ setup.

mivtCK.png

I'd much rather hear this. THis version is 1x better imo. It was made for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

I would def love a bass enhanced version of this song :peepwall:

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I would disagree. Personally I think either version of the posted songs are amazing in themselves. But at the same time from a bass standpoint lack. With a bass enhanced version it would be a good demo song in my opinion, and it'd be a little different than you're run of the mill rap song you typically hear.

Each song serves its purpose, but by having a bass enhanced version it does nothing to ruin the song. That's just my take on it though.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

sounds like your mids and highs can't keep up so your leaning on your subs to take over. it's already a good demo song

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived