Pics of said cards. What's the condition like, and how are the cards stored? Is it all 150 in numerical order and are all the holographics holographic with the authentic English version? I would be interested.

I would have never thought of you as the pokeman type lol...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Not sure that I have any holographics and it would take days to get pics but ill get you some pics. I do have a few small things here like a few of brokes pokemon, mistys, erikas, kogas, and one of lt. surges. Also a few team rocket cards. Crap load of energy and ability cards. A mewtwo promo and a Wartortle with the gold W on the pic.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

LOL. True, its more of a nostalgic feeling, I used to own the original 150, kept in plastic, and a unique folder, in numerical order. And loved red and blue version for the gameboy. I usually have some sort of item of the few things I enjoyed as a kid. Pokemon is one of them :lol:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i have quite a few also

i got alot of holograpics also

got a holo charizard kept in a plastic case in mint condition :pardon:

also have japanese versions of charizard and bulbusaur or however you spell it both kept in plastic cases in mint condition

i can get pics if anyones interested,,

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Japanese versions are the Hondas of the trading card community, lol.

I don't blame you, pokemon was the shit when I was younger. I begged and begged my mom for a Gameboy, was special edition. Gold with Pikachu (or whatever the lil mouse dude name is) printed on the front. I loved that thing. I remember I used to leave notes for the tooth fairy when I would lose teeth, I never asked for money, just pokemon games lol. Good times 8)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I have the most ridiculously large, rare, and well kept collections of original Pokemon cards that you'll ever see. I was offered $3,500 for the whole collection back in the day. Being a young kid who still wanted to play and trade with my friends, I refused. Now they're pretty much worthless, but I still like looking at them and thinking back to the late 90s now and then.

Do you have pics? Just of the 150. Mine were ruined in a freak pancake flipping accident.