Sundown Audio

2 12 quantums 2 proaucostic amps wut 2 do

HC3400BLK

97 cougar 4 12's 2 amps 1 confused person  

1. 1.

• bridge
    • also have 2 q power 12's

ok i have 2 12 dual voice coil quantums cosmek series n also 2 proaucostic amps 1 is 1300 peak watts the other 1200 i dont no wut should i really do r wut kind of box to use all i do know is i want the trunk of a 96 mercury cougar to come off the car from the bass

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

what coil config are the subs , and if each amp is stable at 1ohm and you have 2 dual 2 ohm subs, use one sub per amp and set the gains with a dimm and set them to put out exactly the same voltage and be done with it so each sub is workn the same instead of haven one hit harder than the other?....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

iight my bad but the web site want let me copy n paste so here are some of the main things ita a

QC12D4

magnet size 65 Oz

sensitivity 87dB

RMS 750

Max 1500

voice coil dual 4ohm

ok i hope this helped a little bit nan the amps r proaucostic

pram 130 1300 max 2 channel 2 ohm stable

pram 122 1200 max 2 channel 2 ohm stable

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

lmao not but anyway thanks 4 the help :^ but what about the box i dont no which to get ported r sealed :-[ but i do want it 2 hit  ;D

thats wut i was hearing but i want it to hit hard lows n those high spl tones 2

an also do yall have any suggestion on the box size  the trunk is not that high but it is pretty long