Team Bass-Hz in Cali - 1X dBDrag Trophy Show. 8/13/2011 Ventura, Ca

enemyofsilence

ah not gonna be able to make it afterall....2x meca event the same day, I need the points for finals

That's retarded. Why the fuck would anyone host a comp in any org on the same date that an other org is having a comp. We set the the Db Drag date far and away from anyone else so that people would have time to plan around it. I would have actually shown up to the boring ass MECA event just to support the car audio scene if it was on a different day. PLAIN STUPID!

the head judge for meca so cal can give 2 shits about spl hes a str8 sq guy sooooo i think that maybe why

and you should see the meca events up north here far from boring

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ah not gonna be able to make it afterall....2x meca event the same day, I need the points for finals

That's retarded. Why the fuck would anyone host a comp in any org on the same date that an other org is having a comp. We set the the Db Drag date far and away from anyone else so that people would have time to plan around it. I would have actually shown up to the boring ass MECA event just to support the car audio scene if it was on a different day. PLAIN STUPID!

the head judge for meca so cal can give 2 shits about spl hes a str8 sq guy sooooo i think that maybe why

I drove 4 hours in the rain to Fresno earlier this year for a MECA event bro. The three of us almost fell asleep on our feet and left before it was over...... but like I said, I still would have shown up to a local MECA event just in support of car audio.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Ha ! Then get fired!!

Yes 29 class for sure.

I would but then theres no moneyz for a rebuild to wall this bish off so either way i lose! Hotdogs,Brew, and Bass.. Throw some hot chicks in there and you got a perfect fucking day.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I drove 4 hours in the rain to Fresno earlier this year for a MECA event bro. The three of us almost fell asleep on our feet and left before it was over...... but like I said, I still would have shown up to a local MECA event just in support of car audio.

lol was it the show we were throwing ??? or was it the stand alone team flex show?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived