The official (maybe?) Daily Rant Topic

why cant this be a part of the long fuck that post

I knew there was a topic like this somewhere. It was just buried under 10 ft of shit so I couldn't find it lol.

I remembered that one, just didn't feel like grave digging, plus this is more of a general rant topic...lol

POTATO!

Like stated before, my rants don't even come close to the severity of others. :shrug:

My rant for today is marijuana being illegal. I'm not a "pothead" or anything, but I like to smoke marijuana occasionally and just talk with friends and have a good time. There has been 0 deaths in the world with the main cause being marijuana. Sure, people have probably died driving while high, but that's their fault. And to shoot down those people (you know who you are <_< ) the number of people that have died while driving high on marijuana doesn't even compare to the amount of people who have died because they were drunk driving. Marijuana has so many health benefits, it's ridiculous. You can replace 90% of doctor's prescriptions that people can overdose on or become addicted to with marijuana. Others say marijuana causes your short memory to become "blah". That's only when you're high though. When you're not, you're back to normal. Also, if you're a drinker, if you get drunk enough to have a hangover, you kill a 6-digit number of brain cells in 7 parts of your brain. If you smoke marijuana while you drink, only 1 part of your brain is affected instead of 7 greatly reducing amount of dead brain cells. A lot of you may disagree with me, but just try to keep an open mind. Don't just follow the hype. Please research it if you're skeptical or doubtful. But please use it responsible if you're going to use it. If you're a student, school comes first. If you have to drive, beware that there are innocent drivers on the road. If you have to operate heavy machinery at work, you put your coworkers at risk if you're high. That is my rant. :werd_msword:

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

Welfare and foodstamps piss me off. I understand everyone needs help once in a while, but if I've seen you come into the store for the past year with foodstamps, and then I pass infront of your house and your never doing shit except drinking, YOUR ASS DOESN'T DESERVE FOODSTAMPS! Some fucker came in and bought $60 of candy with foodstamps the other day. Us in the workforce are doing the wrong thing, we should just sit on our ass and get provided free food, housing, cell phones and television.

I have to agree with this. :good:

Well here I go!!!

Over the past couple months I have realized a lack of respect and constructive critism from some users to other users on the forum. I know there are people who have been doing car audio for years and years and others who are now just starting their addiction to the field. But why is it that some people will just bash someone for the littlest thing whether its equipment, material, execution in their build? Why cant someone say hey why dont you use this, or with the money you spent you could have bought this instead of this, instead of youre an idiot for building it like that, or way to waste your money dumbass! There is no reason to fucking bash someone because they cant afford 1000's and 1000's of dollars on their install! Everyone on this forum shares the same love of car audio, so why alienate and belittle an individual because they want to share what they have purchased? Try giving people constructive critism instead of acting like a complete douchebag! There is no reason to act like an asshole over the internet, it doesnt make you stronger, it makes you look like a pussy! Anyone can word bash, anyone can claim they do this, they do that, but acting like you are king shit, im sorry, I dont respect you for that. I know new comers and younger crowds will stop viewing the forum and badmouth individuals due to how they were treated. It only takes one person to tell another and the snowball effect will take place, and individuals will stop viewing! I know I dont want that, I know Steve doesnt want that, I know the Mods dont want that either! So why dont people try to grow the fuck up! You can help more with a forum, then alienate every newcomer that comes here!

I think it would benefit every person on the forum, to keep moronic and asshole comments and posts to a minimum, it takes away from the topic and doesnt help those who want to learn when you have individuals bickering like 2 year olds. You want to bicker and argue about who's nuts hang lower or who's nuts are bigger, do it through a pm, stop taking away from the OP threads. If the arguement is topic related, then make it informative dont bash each others opinions, validate and share why you choose that equipment, or why you fabricate that way.

Use common sense before making an ignorant comment, or making a belittling statement, leave the drama and bullshit at the door, dont bring ignorance and biggotry into the forum, just to make yourself feel better. Forums are for knowledge and sharing ideas and learning better and more efficient ways to fabricate! Leave it at that, PLEASE!! Stop being douchebags, stop being assholes, start helping those who want to learn!

This wasnt aimed at certain individuals, it was just a rant about my observations in the 2 years I have been on the forum.

END RANT!!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Well here I go!!!

Over the past couple months I have realized a lack of respect and constructive critism from some users to other users on the forum. I know there are people who have been doing car audio for years and years and others who are now just starting their addiction to the field. But why is it that some people will just bash someone for the littlest thing whether its equipment, material, execution in their build? Why cant someone say hey why dont you use this, or with the money you spent you could have bought this instead of this, instead of youre an idiot for building it like that, or way to waste your money dumbass! There is no reason to fucking bash someone because they cant afford 1000's and 1000's of dollars on their install! Everyone on this forum shares the same love of car audio, so why alienate and belittle an individual because they want to share what they have purchased? Try giving people constructive critism instead of acting like a complete douchebag! There is no reason to act like an asshole over the internet, it doesnt make you stronger, it makes you look like a pussy! Anyone can word bash, anyone can claim they do this, they do that, but acting like you are king shit, im sorry, I dont respect you for that. I know new comers and younger crowds will stop viewing the forum and badmouth individuals due to how they were treated. It only takes one person to tell another and the snowball effect will take place, and individuals will stop viewing! I know I dont want that, I know Steve doesnt want that, I know the Mods dont want that either! So why dont people try to grow the fuck up! You can help more with a forum, then alienate every newcomer that comes here!

I think it would benefit every person on the forum, to keep moronic and asshole comments and posts to a minimum, it takes away from the topic and doesnt help those who want to learn when you have individuals bickering like 2 year olds. You want to bicker and argue about who's nuts hang lower or who's nuts are bigger, do it through a pm, stop taking away from the OP threads. If the arguement is topic related, then make it informative dont bash each others opinions, validate and share why you choose that equipment, or why you fabricate that way.

Use common sense before making an ignorant comment, or making a belittling statement, leave the drama and bullshit at the door, dont bring ignorance and biggotry into the forum, just to make yourself feel better. Forums are for knowledge and sharing ideas and learning better and more efficient ways to fabricate! Leave it at that, PLEASE!! Stop being douchebags, stop being assholes, start helping those who want to learn!

This wasnt aimed at certain individuals, it was just a rant about my observations in the 2 years I have been on the forum.

END RANT!!!!

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :foshizzle:

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

Oh ill counter this. People who come on here post up there builds like they are the shit are giving good advice and pretty much tell you that you are an idiot and they know what they are doing. That its their shit and that they dont want or need your help. When in reality they were just trying to show off their "badass" system that turns out to not be so bad ass when they get outside of their city with a population fo 1000. They then make five posts and run for SOTM without reading a single fucking thread that tells you how to do it.

Oh and then they want to blame someone on here who gave them advice becuase they werent intelligent enough to take that advice and we should have stopped them from doing it when in fact someone did tryto tell them it wasnt a good idea.

Im not sugarcoating anything. you dont want to be scrutinized don't post up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

People who complain about where they want their free newspaper every week!

Its hard enough trying to not hit kids,go 25, k ow what gear im

In, make sure i have enough paper close by to throw, look up for cars or anything on the road,look behind to make sure im not holding traffic, and look to the side and see where the paper lands so its not "littering"

Its a free paper people! Get off your lazy ass and walk to your driveway. Im not gunma take my sweet ass time to make sure your paper is at your door, its bad enough im already on a tight schedule.

End of rant

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/