your ascessory working properly? is it grounded ? try hooking it direct to your battery to test if the units bad

i checked the power using the ground going to it.. i have never checked it through the battery how do i do that?

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

Thanks James I figured it out before your post it was quite obvious had a brain fart there. After further trouble shooting I realized my constant (yellow) had no power going through it so I ran some wire straight from the batt to my constant and voila it worked. I could of sworn I checked all the fuses but I went back and rechecked and found the culprit and the problem.

d8ae5361.jpg

Thanks James I figured it out before your post it was quite obvious had a brain fart there. After further trouble shooting I realized my constant (yellow) had no power going through it so I ran some wire straight from the batt to my constant and voila it worked. I could of sworn I checked all the fuses but I went back and rechecked and found the culprit and the problem.

d8ae5361.jpg

i'm glad you got it straight bro.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

i figured the 12v on the meter was you measuring the yellow constant.

yea i had a major brain fart this morning trying to figure this out... idk what happened but glad i eventually smartened back up.

i do complex wiring at work almost every day, troubleshooting, tracing and rewiring of aircraft equipment but yet this morning i was an idiot. being on leave is getting to me :trippy:

I was going to suggest checking your fuses, but I figured you were experienced enough to have done that already. Oh well, we all have our brain farts :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.