has this site became too much like "another site" you dont like? well if you dont like it why are you here? I only want people here that want to be here.

do you think there is more people who "dont know" then "do know" here (and you have a problem with it)?

I feel we have a wide range of talent on this site from people that bird-shit all over my work to people who dont know but want to know.....i recently noticed someone bitching about more people not knowing shit here then do know shit but what i also noticed is the people bitching sit and complain while the "dumbass who doesnt know anything" is actually fiberglassing his first project up after visiting our site. If your gonna bitch then waste your energy working on something besides stroking your keyboard. If your getting owned by young Nismofreak then that means your not doin a damn thing yourself and have no right to say people dont "know shit". (sorry nismo youve been doin great and will only get better with time bro) :D

dont like someones install or new toy they are showing off? disagreeing and being a total dick-face is two different things. If you want to be an un-provoked dick-face to someone i suggest just walking away first. Teasin' and talkin a little smack is cool but no reason to be a fuckin asshole to someone (unless they came at you first) is uncalled for.

the bottom line is the same as the first line in this post......if you dont like it here then why stick around? I dont understand why people stick around places they dont wanna be....

sorry for the rant but this shit is gettin old....And there is more then one of you this post applies to.

on a side note, if your here and your happy then your welcome to stay forever of course! enjoy! :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

damn steve, sounds like the haters have been crackin' a lil too much. i dont see why anyone would complain about this site. its one of the best audio forums ive found, and ive learned more from the threads and members than any other site.

i agree, if you dont like it here, go somewhere else. i really dont think anyone wants all these irritating 'haters' around.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

i think its the best forum on the net.you can pretty much talk about anything you want.

thats just one,the other is you can learn alot on this site.alot of pros on here with skills.

and so far we all get along.but if you don't like it,you can leave..no hating here!!!!!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Nicely said bossman....

Thank You, Thank You..haha j/k

Well I come on here quite a bit to read, and learn. I stopped going to most other forums because you have to dig through insults to get what you need sometimes. I do agree with steve's statement, if you're gonna be here smack talkin to people, you're wasting your time...

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz