Two things.,... Im looking for the video that occurs after this video called Equalizing over Bluetooth - Termlab RTA & Rockford 3sixty.2 Processors from when Steve rebuilt the Tahoe.. Im getting my 360.2 and want to be have a decent understanding of it prior to it coming next week. Also if anybody has any tips or suggestions about this unit please let it be said.,. new to the processor game and ready for the challenge...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Is it my understanding that you must have 3 amps to run a 360.2 properly... I'm going to be running a 2 sets of 6.5 components and a set of 3.5 off a t400.4 do I need to get a smaller amp to run my tweets

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I want to be able to use it effectively. Im kinda lost as to what your asking. My major concern is that I wouldn't be using it to its full potential with just one four channel. I'm running components not going active at least right now. But I.got it for a great deal so I figured it was a decent investment now just gotta figure out how.to use it

You lost me

No I'm kinda wondering how will I process 3 sets of speakers off one amp can the 360 recognize that