Jump to content

The DC audio lvl 5s Civic Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

hahah i read your build thread and then i saw that so you kinda gave it away that your going to runn 2 lvl 5's <_<

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Posted

hahah i read your build thread and then i saw that so you kinda gave it away that your going to runn 2 lvl 5's <_<

I kinda figured fuck it...Louisiana bass guessed it pretty much. So might as well let it be known since I can't get this damn box right. :lol:

Posted

dont think he has ever swapped an auto for a manual...?

heres his project tho:

217534_1026079618137_1409696618_30076153_540_n.jpg

207771_1026079698139_1409696618_30076155_1071_n.jpg

207259_1026079738140_1409696618_30076156_1348_n.jpg

if u want his shop's # let me know & ill pm u :drink40: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

dont think he has ever swapped an auto for a manual...?

heres his project tho:

217534_1026079618137_1409696618_30076153_540_n.jpg

207771_1026079698139_1409696618_30076155_1071_n.jpg

207259_1026079738140_1409696618_30076156_1348_n.jpg

if u want his shop's # let me know & ill pm u :drink40: .

That going onto a b series? I already spend money I don't have...to do it more or not. :lol:

Posted

Gonna bump this. Just bought a clarion eqs746 for the lulz. Decided once I get my doors set I might be grabbing some 3" mids and pickup a processor and going 3 way active. I also may end up picking up or building a set of kickpanels for yet another set of hsks...haven't decided yet...don't really want to hurt my sq with a stupid amount of drivers...I just want to make sure my front stage can keep up with if not outperform my subs. Then I just have an excuse to keep upgrading the subs. :ninja:

Posted

i'd swap the motor with the tranny, B18B swaps are cheap and you should be able to use factory parts to do it, from a Si, with craigslist and junkyards it shouldn't be more then $2000.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Posted

i'd swap the motor with the tranny, B18B swaps are cheap and you should be able to use factory parts to do it, from a Si, with craigslist and junkyards it shouldn't be more then $2000.

I was wanting a B18c swap and switch in the tranny with it and get a nice clutch all at once. Would probably be the best idea and I might very well go for it. Its an easy enough swap and not too bad price wise (vs say an H swap which will save you some cash but is a SHITLOAD more of a pain in the ass.). Then I would turbo it soon after. Only problem is if I do that, then I need to do the whole exhaust too, which keeps adding to the bill. :lol:

Posted

Looks like she is going to be well taken care of. Wheels and drop def make it stand out a lil more in your norm. 4 ch looks tits too bro, good choices soo far.

I still put her through hell, but I treat her right. Full maintenance done by me, synthetic oil, K&N oil filters, premium...minus the e brake donut I pulled the other day, I really dont beat her up. And thanks on the compliments, I dont like to skimp and this build should show that over time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 911 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...