What do you do for work?

I'm currently working two jobs. In the mornings I work as a porter at Buffalo Wild Wings and a few nights I work as a dishwasher at Pasta House Company. Nothing exciting, but it's money. Tho I've decided that I'm going back home to St Louis instead of trying to make it in Cali. Hopefully I can transfer both jobs, I know I can transfer my job at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Yummy <3 lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'm currently working two jobs. In the mornings I work as a porter at Buffalo Wild Wings and a few nights I work as a dishwasher at Pasta House Company. Nothing exciting, but it's money. Tho I've decided that I'm going back home to St Louis instead of trying to make it in Cali. Hopefully I can transfer both jobs, I know I can transfer my job at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I wish my wife liked BWW as much as I do. I would eat there 3 nights a week...

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Fuck the consumer!

with that attitude, i hope you never try to own your own business.

Are you fucking crazy. I would NEVER,NEVER,EVER want to own my own business. Dealing with people all these years have really jaded me bad.

Why should a person have to kiss ass to someone that has no ability or knowledge about something and you have to treat them rite.(In their eyes rite when they are actually the problem or fuck up.

I watch people spend so much more money than they should because they insist on the idea that they know more than the experts or the people that have the experience.

No Thank you. I will do my time and collect a pay check regardless of what happens in the customer service section of a job. I will be a puppet to an extent and I will have less stress.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Man I used to work at BW3's and sold weed on the side like 10 years ago.

That was the best time of my life!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Are you fucking crazy. I would NEVER,NEVER,EVER want to own my own business. Dealing with people all these years have really jaded me bad. Why should a person have to kiss ass to someone that has no ability or knowledge about something and you have to treat them rite.(In their eyes rite when they are actually the problem or fuck up. I watch people spend so much more money than they should because they insist on the idea that they know more than the experts or the people that have the experience. No Thank you. I will do my time and collect a pay check regardless of what happens in the customer service section of a job. I will be a puppet to an extent and I will have less stress.
Yeah, but you as a business owner have to know when to say no to a customer. I don't own my own business, but have side work building boxes and doing installs for people. I have had to turn down way to many people because they refuse to get the right equipment for the job. Or, they don't take my advice on what equipment works for the particular scenario. <BR><BR>I also tell people up front that I get paid for the install and initial tuning. Everything they screw up is their own fault and if they want me to fix it, they pay a "consultation fee". Because, my time is valuable as it is. I prefer to not be away from my family unless I am getting paid to do so.

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Armed security for military base and a fugitive recovery agent aka bounty hunter

I do just about the same thing (Fugitive Recovery Agent) as we as a repossession agent, just now getting into Armed Security.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I do general construction from digging holes to wiring houses. Work is damn slow and I'm barely making it day to day financially.

In the mean time I will do anything for money as long as the physical and mental stress stay low.

My buddy that just bought the local car audio shop, I think he wants me to work for him but I just don't know if its worth it to me.

Damn I listen to a guy that bought a brand new set of components and he blew them already. Well the guy is complaining that its not his fault and wanting to argue.

If a set of components work when you left the shop than it is user error.

I just don't know if I want to but up with that shit any more. People crying because they don't know what they are doing!

Fuck the consumer!

do it man, i do it every day. You're right about the crying customers, though. We do one swap out over the counter if its in stock. After that, send it back yourself. Cry to the manufacturer about how you burned the coil on a sub, and that is somehow a defect.

We are working on becoming an authorized RF dealer. If I come up with 50% of it then it will happen but living day to day is making it rough to come up with a measly $750. OH and if I come up with the $750 I get a 2500.1BDcp just for doing it.

Terryswork001.png

Archived