jconnway Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I'm sitting at my job now, all alone in the office before anyone comes in and I just got curious: what do you guys do for work? Or are you in school? Or maybe both? I'm currently working for the NYPD, just until I finish school. Going to summer classes and night classes is a killer, especially when my work hours change every two weeks. A jobs a job though and I want to finish my education real bad; I was only about 20 credits shy of a BA from Fordham University when the PD called my list number. Whats everyone else up to? Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
Swaggasaur Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 There's a been a thread like this but I work customer service at grocery store. Haha BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I go to college at UW Stevens Point, but I work for a landscaping co. In the summer I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
LT.Smoke Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Armed security for military base and a fugitive recovery agent aka bounty hunter Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
98crewcab Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/88687-post-your-job-title/page__p__1214253__fromsearch__1#entry1214253 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
GiAnT4LYFE Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I work as a Distribution Center Manager for McLane Company at our New Jersey division. My division ships to Wawa convenience stores located in the NJ, DE, PA, MD, and VA. Our other 18 divisions located across the US ship to most large convenience store chains, as well as Target, Walmart, Sams, Kmart, etc. I've been with the company since 1998 and have worked my way up to my current position from an order filler position. I go part time to Wilmington University and am working on my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
beat2deth Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 grill op, waffle house. nothing fancy, but money is money.
huh?do-what? Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 gay porn. The moneys decent, but my ass hurts all the time. joking. God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
RLB910 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I work as a Distribution Center Manager for McLane Company at our New Jersey division. My division ships to Wawa convenience stores located in the NJ, DE, PA, MD, and VA. Our other 18 divisions located across the US ship to most large convenience store chains, as well as Target, Walmart, Sams, Kmart, etc. I've been with the company since 1998 and have worked my way up to my current position from an order filler position. I go part time to Wilmington University and am working on my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. I work for a POP company. McLane is one of our clients. I have done quite a few Wawa designs.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.