so.... who are you liking for president so far?

I have never cared about politics one bit. always some jack ass saying what they need to say to get elected. i just started watching videos on the debates and ron paul has really caught my attention. so far I've loved everything he has had to say. this may be the first year I actually have someone worth voting for. pretty exciting :popcorn:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree with about....60% of the stuff he says. But what's more important than that, is that I believe for once there is a candidate who is honest, straightforward, and who is not marred by the greed that controls almost all of the politicians these days. #1 contributer to Obama...Goldman Sachs. #1 contributer to Mitt Romney...Goldman Sachs. #1 contributer to Ron Paul...PEOPLE. There was a time when the government was made by the People for the People, but they have forgotten that. And now the MSM wants to shove Newt down our throats as the "only" other candidate to Mitt...yeah, the man who had over 80 counts of ethics violations, resigned, and fined over $300,000 if I recall correctly.

I trust him, and that is a feeling I have not had in a long time. For once, America does not have to choose the lesser of two evils.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

395045_3088975621337_1172340016_3404795_965950029_n.jpg

one of my friends got at romney on twitter earlier...

frankly i'll vote for whoever doesn't support this damned SOPA bill

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Ron Paul..he is they only one that wants to bring the Troops home not just move on to the next "democracy/liberation(...WAR...)

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Ron Paul is someone who would laugh and throw anything like SOPA in the trash where it belongs. Monster is a big fucking cry baby, and no legitimate claim to the problems they address. And many of the sites listed on their blacklist hardly even apply. Shame on them, and the 80 something representatives who are in favor of this bill. I hope everyone has checked with their state to see who has Yay'd and send them packets of feces.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived