Video's from Sunday, Lots of Flex and hairtricks.

haha Audio reminds me of a rapper from my city Killa Klump....I lightweight look like him too (South City Police can confirm this LMFAO)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i see no decaf demo... i will forever be quiet if no one takes a vid of the lack of loudness

:clapping:

i left after grabbing the oscope since i didnt think strass was going to get in, wish i wouldve waited. ive attended 2 wgci shows and this was a bit crazy

I was going to ask you if you wanted me to grab my camera and do some more but after my demo you said that was enough :(

sorry man, and it was nice meeting you :)

no worries... just joshin ya

hope you see you at more shows and maybe ill hear your car

i see no decaf demo... i will forever be quiet if no one takes a vid of the lack of loudness

i left after grabbing the oscope since i didnt think strass was going to get in, wish i wouldve waited. ive attended 2 wgci shows and this was a bit crazy

sorry bro, I bourght my camera out once, for your demo, and almost forgot to do that.

I was tired and not thinking much of anything really :(

whats with the urban tanks thing anyways???

not much to take a video of... i need an amp stable below 2ohms, kinda of afraid to keep turning up a borrowed amp. thanks for the demo

Urban Tanks is a local car audio shop in my town and they help me out with terminating wires and little odds and ends

I was wondering what that case you were holding onto so dearly lol.

when you are surrounded by 1000 south-side chicagoans holding something that looks like a gun case... you would hold on tight too, lol

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

id like to see more of that DD wall...like it alot.

Yeah, that thing is so clean, it's not sealed off still doing good numbers and does a sick hair trick both windows down. I'm pretty sure he's going to a show near us again sometime this year and I'll be sure to get a lot of videos of everything.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)