Lag?...hwll back when I had a 2g iphone it was peppier than my droid.

Stock to stock... I think iphone wins, simply because of its connectivity to so many other devices.

Im a fan of neither, I hate fones.

I got a droid, cause verizon dodnt have apple gear yet.

I bought what was claimed as the fastest processor with the best screen at the time.

Well...it sucks balls.

So ill go back to iphone

I know my 3gs didn't like doing multiple things and would freeze and my atrix has never froze up I had a HTC android and it did freeze I'm just basing my opinion on phones ive used.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

thats sweet... but you completely missed my point of the video, its the radio im talking about, not the car its self... but who would have thought that some one could completely miss that point...

there will be more radios out here with in the next year, with android OS on it... and you wont have to buy a car to have it.. but you know, that was common sense to me :P

Of course there will be... Becuase Andoird is an unbelievable operating system that rivals iOS in every category while being open source and free to developers to use.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

Stock to stock... I think iphone wins, simply because of its connectivity to so many other devices.

I bought what was claimed as the fastest processor with the best screen at the time.

Well...it sucks balls.

So ill go back to iphone

I know my 3gs didn't like doing multiple things and would freeze and my atrix has never froze up I had a HTC android and it did freeze I'm just basing my opinion on phones ive used.

The 3GS is two generations back when it comes to smartphones. The current gen Android and iPhone are worlds apart from their 2-year old counter parts.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

Yea but after using android for almost a year I used a iPhone 4 for a week cuz my wife wanted to trade and I hated it and she couldn't get used to android so it just depends on the user.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

Well...it sucks balls.

So ill go back to iphone

The 3GS is two generations back when it comes to smartphones. The current gen Android and iPhone are worlds apart from their 2-year old counter parts.

next year will be the best year for smartphones to date.... Iphone 5, the next gen android devices...

i do kinda dislike how every phone maker in the world will make a android based phone, thats the 1 disadvantage of having it open source... but it gives alot to people who want specific things... moto blur vs htc sense..

but next year, the phones will be better than most laptops on the market today LOL just wait :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Sorry I missed some posts...

Was busy pulling my battery out...had to hard rest this P.O.S

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Well...it sucks balls.

So ill go back to iphone

next year will be the best year for smartphones to date.... Iphone 5, the next gen android devices...

i do kinda dislike how every phone maker in the world will make a android based phone, thats the 1 disadvantage of having it open source... but it gives alot to people who want specific things... moto blur vs htc sense..

but next year, the phones will be better than most laptops on the market today LOL just wait :P

This year will be an awesome year.

iPhone 5, AT&T Attain, Verizon Function, Sprint Within, HTC Sensation, EVO 3D...

I can't wait for the Samsung Galaxy S II to hit the states. I already have my money saved and will be waiting in line.

Sorry I missed some posts...

Was busy pulling my battery out...had to hard rest this P.O.S

Haha this guy.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

Archived