Second Skin Audio

Pics From My Fi 18" Bl Loaded In A Crv

ok i used to have 4 jl audio 15w6's (still have em ) but they are plaid out so i bought a fi bl loaded 18" an di love it.... it is in a 7.88 cubic foot box at 29 hz.. right now it is on a jl 500/1 but i have orderd a ma audio amp...

it is loud as hell and is tearin my car apart but i need to brace it.. i fiber glassed the inside but i hav ethe steel rods and never put them in and never did a double baffle it makes funny sounds is it the box or the sub

pics

all from my cell phone will take better ones

my old subs

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...imageID=6761529

fi subs and box

pic0021mq7.th.jpg

pic0023tz5.th.jpg

pic0024fa1.th.jpg

pic0026or8.th.jpg

pic0027iz9.th.jpg

pic0032ls4.th.jpg

pic0033sv9.th.jpg

pic0034ru5.th.jpg

oh i just bought a pioneer premier cd plays and i do not know if it is all the settings i am not used to.. but the bass seems to constantly beat to an extent.... the sub is just as loud when the volume is on 7 or 27 it is wierd

thanks

if your just a loud with your volume on 7 and 27, you did something wrong with tuning.

no no it used to sound fine and hit fine on my old panasonic cd player.... i bought a new pioneer with all kind of settings i am not used to i am used to bass and trebble fade and balance no9t all this other stuff

u think i need to double up the faceplate ???

it would be a good idea to

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

no no it used to sound fine and hit fine on my old panasonic cd player.... i bought a new pioneer with all kind of settings i am not used to i am used to bass and trebble fade and balance no9t all this other stuff

Sounds like your new deck has a higher preamp voltage. That means you don't need your gains turned up as much.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg