Second Skin Audio

What would YOU choose?

TheNewbie

Fi BTL, DD9500, DC Lv5, AA Mayhem, 2 AQ HDC310s

Just a few suggestions :P

why you say 2 hdc310s and not 18s or something? just curious lol

I literally watched your picture-video about 8 times to see how the hell he did that ahah

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Treo makes quality subs, but they can tend to be overpriced

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

What amp will you be using?

With a big woofa, you will need a big amp. And with a big amp, you will need a big alternator and batteries.

this^ i vote DD 9500, BTL, DC lvl 5, or IA Death Penalty/Warden

warden's are not meant for noobs

and if it was me i would go with something that would get loud off limited power roughly 1500 rms or so an HDC312 would do you great and is only 229$

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

what size woofer depends on what kind of space/vehicle.

We need to know the vehicle and total budget. You don't want to get in too deep before you build anything

It's a hondacrx. Honestly man i can't tell you the exact room there because i don't have the car yet. Im still in the process of buying the car. and my budget is 400-700 bucks, but that's also flexable. Thanks for any help man. Appreciate it, does anyone know how to delete threads? I seem to have posted another thread with same information, annoyed a few fellas, would like to take it down.

EDIT: The budget is for the Sub, im not setting a total because i'll spend what i have on the sub, then save for the amp ect bro.

Check out my build log:

what size woofer depends on what kind of space/vehicle.

We need to know the vehicle and total budget. You don't want to get in too deep before you build anything

"i will be getting a Honda CRX It's a small hatchback, only two seats so i have room behind, i have about 400-600 dollars to spend"

Lol reading >me was reading a thread on a different forum and got confused. And if the 4-600 is total budget for amp and everything else almost every sub besides the sa15 is way past his budget

And you can't delete threads unless a mod does it

And I would not consider Treo as a mainstream brand IMO. The ssx is an amazing sub

Is the SSX a competition sub? My mate has a treo, 15'' and takes huge amounts of wattage over 5000 for sure. It's amazing. I wanted one just like it, but cant find it online :(

Check out my build log:

Archived