Forevrbumpn Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 A member from another forum sent me a Alpine Type R-12" newer model to see what I can do with it. So I ordered new upgraded high power handling coils SPL and SQ Alum flat and copper round. After some messing around, I came with this design. Seems to work flawless together Yes that is a 3" coil opening spider- progressive- stiff and works perfect for this application. I have a couple copper coil version made, and will have some aluminum versions tomorrow. I only decided to go through with this, because I keep hear of people throwing these Type Rs away. Actuality, with upgraded recone kits, they are actually pretty damn good! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted June 14, 2011 Author Report Posted June 14, 2011 Later on, when I get some more built up, I will throw some in the for sale section I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Airborne Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I am bumping this instead of starting a new thread (search works wonders) because I have a 10" 1022d that needs a recone. I messaged you yesterday but wanted to double tap! Thanks in advance! Anthony
extremeauto Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 hmmm i wouldn't mind reconeing some type S's any info would be awesome 1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget ballistics sound deader (roof only so far) kenwood mp3 usb audio control 3 (upgrading) hifonics mx-3 3 sets of massive px5 5.25s 3 sets of massive tweets phonix gold 5.25 componets x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids sony xplod 600x4 watt high's 2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz 13.2 cube box/wall massive DB8000 Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge big 3 raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt scytek galaxy 2way alarm still upgradeing!
getlocivic Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 how much are these parts?? i have like 4 or 5 blown type rs sitting around all 12s.. what are they rated for rms?
Airborne Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 yeah, got the blown 10" for free and have plans for a low buck rebuild!
audiofanaticz Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 lols are those held together with hopes and dreams??? Wheres the glue. Here is some proper triple joint action for you Ken... PS: Dirt Floor Customs is taking over!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.