SMD Distortion Detector Testing and Review!

Damn good thing i dont have to deal with consumers. Wayyyy to short fused for it.

Im an ass, i know that. But i never bullshit, i will just say it how it is.

Hope u can forgive my asshole-ness.

Just that the same question being asked 219 times is re cock you lus

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Notch filters are for one freq.

Read my link hotdog.

It explains the basics

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

No harm no foul, I have a very good patience from dealing with fellow idiots in the Marine Corps and the BS that leadership always has us doing. 9 years of that will drive anyone crazy and test anyones patience.

Still working on reading that 44 page thread on it.

Hmmmmmm..

Damn good thing i dont have to deal with consumers. Wayyyy to short fused for it.

Im an ass, i know that. But i never bullshit, i will just say it how it is.

Hope u can forgive my asshole-ness.

Highlander on 22's! Custom rear coils made by coilsprings.com to support weight!

WHOLE TRUCK sound deadened, All KnuKonceptz 0 GA wiring, Tons of fuses&fuse holders, 4 Sundown SA15's, 1 SAZ4500D, 6 G31 batts(4 runs of 0 to rear), 1 Ohio Generator 275 amp alt, MLA 14.7/15.3 w/Chargeable option, Toolmaker battery terminal blocks, 2 NEW SA 8's powered off the DDC6B amp, 550x2 in Birch center console SEALED box.

Just about everything in the interior is suede, Black and tan inside.

AUDIO PICS

Notch filters are for one freq.

Read my link hotdog.

It explains the basics

Yea..um I checked that link and after the first couple paragraphs I determined that it is way beyond me :)

So now all I have to say is Im glad they took the time to make this distortion detector so it make's it simple for people like me to set it and forget it.

Well your a jarhead....thats your problem.

<<<army

:hide:

Lol.. you make some nice sig worthy material :)

Wow i read through all this and amazing that so many people are questioning this device that theres been plenty of video proof of how it works .....those same people will grab up brand x product just becasue someone else said it was the best out there....pretty comical to say the least. O well, least my ignorance hasnt kept me from having access to using tool that make my job easier.

Ha. Army. Nothing wrong with that i have family that retired out of the Army. I just had to one up them. J/K. Well not everyone can be like us. Sorry. :woot:

I dont know how the hell i missed the video that Steve put up that was over 10 minutes long. That helped me understand the setup process alot more.

Im digging this alot more now that i know some more about it.

Biggest thing i like about it is the fact that it can detect much more accurate than someone looking at a scope, your basically counting on that person at "Joe Blows car audio" to know how to use their scope properly and identify or your setup is still not quite setup right. Because i dont know how the hell to use an O Scope.

Are you still taking pre-orders Ray? I saw Steve locked the thread up and said youd stop taking orders once you said no more.

BTW, PULSE CAR AUDIO put up some good videos on YT on the DD-1

-Mike

Well your a jarhead....thats your problem.

<<<army

:hide:

Edited by MCarmer

Highlander on 22's! Custom rear coils made by coilsprings.com to support weight!

WHOLE TRUCK sound deadened, All KnuKonceptz 0 GA wiring, Tons of fuses&fuse holders, 4 Sundown SA15's, 1 SAZ4500D, 6 G31 batts(4 runs of 0 to rear), 1 Ohio Generator 275 amp alt, MLA 14.7/15.3 w/Chargeable option, Toolmaker battery terminal blocks, 2 NEW SA 8's powered off the DDC6B amp, 550x2 in Birch center console SEALED box.

Just about everything in the interior is suede, Black and tan inside.

AUDIO PICS

My pre orders are all done.

Steve will be taking some once his site is up. Very very soon.

Im sure you wont miss when his site goes public.