Second Skin Audio

My 1st recone a RE Mt/Fi Hybrid

That sub looks like a beast. You should put up a video of it playing.

Thanks alot! I will man still don't want to rush the drying process should have sub up and running by tomorrow vids will be up tomorrow most likely

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Recones are pretty easy, especially with all the of information readily available. You can go on youtube, and pull up countless tutorials, you can research the forum and find the instructions, and you can ask someone on the site for help or advice when reconing. There are some things that need extra attention, but for the most part, it isn't that difficult as long as you are doing a guaranteed fit. Plus, if you've never done it and are worried..you know what you should do...DO IT. No way of getting the experience by worrying if it is as easy as it looks. If G6ryder can do it...anyone can do it :pardon::santa:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Recones are pretty easy, especially with all the of information readily available. You can go on youtube, and pull up countless tutorials, you can research the forum and find the instructions, and you can ask someone on the site for help or advice when reconing. There are some things that need extra attention, but for the most part, it isn't that difficult as long as you are doing a guaranteed fit. Plus, if you've never done it and are worried..you know what you should do...DO IT. No way of getting the experience by worrying if it is as easy as it looks. If G6ryder can do it...anyone can do it :pardon::santa:

Lol HT is right if I can do it anyone can haha but yes I looked at the stick in the subwoofer section on here and watched a youtube vids to make sure I had it right!

www.wooferwarehouse.com

You did a good job, and got a nice sub in the end. What power will you be giving it?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?