Jump to content

So I just got a package in


Recommended Posts

Posted

NINJA'd

Almost got it from your photbucket before you posted it LOL...

Ha, I figured there would be someone on here smart enough to try that, that's why I waited to upload the last two pics until I wanted to show it off.

Free post for me.... oh yeah, and what is it. I am impatiently waiting. sexy bubble wrap though.

ahhhhh you beat me to it

:ph34r:

you should have bought the smd DD1...

<_< Keep in mind that the TPI 440 isn't just a scope, it's a great DMM. Also, release date is supposed to be 6 weeks. I can't wait that long, I have ADD.

And I will be getting the SMD-DD1 in due time.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...