Jump to content

So I just got a package in


Recommended Posts

Posted

:yahoo::woot:8)

So, after waiting all day and barely getting any sleep because of anticipation, it finally got here:

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Any guesses?

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

yet again why do people do this,

It's not hate thread or a vs thread so what's the problem?

I love bubble wrap!

Me too, and I'm glad there was lots of it in this package, it's definitely fragile.

Rain suit

Around here it'd be useful. I'm not sure if I live in Wisconsin or Washington lately, it just rains constantly.

yet again why do people do this,

:+1:

:pardon:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

its annoying is what it is, If you want to show off what you got put it all in one post, this is just another way for people to try and get your post count up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9509 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...