So I was thinking about painting my truck matte black, which is a 2005 dodge truck, and just wanted know price ranges for that kind of thing. Thanks in advance for the help!

2005 Dodge Power Wagon

Kenwood Head unit

Rockford Punch 300.1

2 JL 10" wO subs

There really is now way we could give you a price online, unless someone here is from your local area. Your best bet is to find someone local and have them give you estimates. A big part of a paint job is the prep, and there could be a lot of work involved on your body that obviously won't be accounted for here on the internet.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

So I was thinking about painting my truck matte black, which is a 2005 dodge truck, and just wanted know price ranges for that kind of thing. Thanks in advance for the help!

I painted my car matte black. Cost me $15 :rofl:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Look into a vinyl wrap. There are a couple local guys that I have seen with satin black wrap and it looks sick, its flawless.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Look into a vinyl wrap. There are a couple local guys that I have seen with satin black wrap and it looks sick, its flawless.

this^^^

I am trying plasti dip first :) see how that goes sprayed out of a gun :):popcorn:

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

this^^^

I am trying plasti dip first :) see how that goes sprayed out of a gun :):popcorn:

To me it doesnt seem like a true black. looks kinda charcoal.

I say you try just your hood first, and if you like it then spray the rest...