Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

UWWWWW....DONT FUCK W ME IN SOME FLIPPY CUP

oops caps lock FTL

i love flippy cup...it get FUCKIN INTENSE round here when that shit gets started

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

UWWWWW....DONT FUCK W ME IN SOME FLIPPY CUP

oops caps lock FTL

i love flippy cup...it get FUCKIN INTENSE round here when that shit gets started

i hear you on that!! my team be on a roll...like 2 or 3 ahead...then SOMEONE...just one...messes up and we lose and we all start hootin n hollerin n shit. good times good times...no flippy cuppy duppy tongitgh....just some drunkess goin on n thought i drop by n say HOLLA>...so...HOLLA! i'm tired as shit...g'ntie to all my homie g funks... :ph34r: (just wanted to use the smiley cuz i think it's sexy :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: YEAH!!! :ph34r::ph34r: grrrowl!!! :ph34r::ph34r: )

yo...i am FUCKED up right about now....i scored this girls number...her bnme is katie buwt i call her melanie

FUCK JEA!!!

also im talkin to this girl maria...i think i fucked up by getting melanies number in fromt of maria...o well fuck it...ya dig...HAR HAR

fuck...

lots o beer,,,,,fdsahj

spoobies////.,..

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

yo...i am FUCKED up right about now....i scored this girls number...her bnme is katie buwt i call her melanie

FUCK JEA!!!

also im talkin to this girl maria...i think i fucked up by getting melanies number in fromt of maria...o well fuck it...ya dig...HAR HAR

fuck...

lots o beer,,,,,fdsahj

spoobies////.,..

hahahaha you keep callin her melanie hahahaha. i was drunk saturday, almost a liter of vodka on my own. but i wasnt able to drunk post :(

nice closet...me likey :)

that closet is pimp! Now chode how do these ladies look! We need to scope them out.

ones peruvian...nice tan...cute accent only downfall is shes 17 and im 19...shes technically legal (in delaware) but im not taking any chances. im waititng for her to be 18 which is in august to even think of anything. and melanie is like 19 i believe. some white chick cute lil ass, pretty face and down to earth. very easy going

ill see if i can get pics sometime

p.s i was FUCKIN PLASTERED when i typed that i had round 9 or 10 beers and a few shots if this cosmopolitan in a tube thing....really girly but really good...plus it was free. i went with the dude on the beer run so he didnt have to go alone and he grabbed them and said they looked good and got a few.

Edited by Chode69
pics removed
NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

ones peruvian...nice tan...cute accent only downfall is shes 17 and im 19...shes technically legal (in delaware) but im not taking any chances. im waititng for her to be 18 which is in august to even think of anything. and melanie is like 19 i believe. some white chick cute lil ass, pretty face and down to earth. very easy going

ill see if i can get pics sometime

p.s i was FUCKIN PLASTERED when i typed that i had round 9 or 10 beers and a few shots if this cosmopolitan in a tube thing....really girly but really good...plus it was free. i went with the dude on the beer run so he didnt have to go alone and he grabbed them and said they looked good and got a few.

good idea

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I got shitfaced last night, had about 11 beers, played kings (waterfall) and beasted that shit, after that someone set up pong, i was so fucking drunk I couldn't stand I straight up beasted pong, hooked up with this one chick and passed out on the couch with her and like 30 mins later she wakes me up and was like "want to go home with me?" I was like yea, but I guess she was going to this other girls house for the night and she wouldn't let her take me, I was pissed. I smoked so many cigarettes last night I can barely breathe today. I was still drunk when I woke up, hungover as fuck and had to go to work ughhh

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.