Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

i was feelin good last night. no pics but had a good time. i was drinkin on the bud light lime...thats some GOOD shit righ tharr

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

now i have to say i am guilty of doing this but for other ppl to ask "how will this box sound **insert dimensions here** inthis box" then dont get any replies its cuz its all trial and error so ive stopped asking those questions cuz i know the answer or the answer should be loud or go build it and find out or thats a good design go try it we need a smiley face for that it should just be a face holding a sign that says loud LOL!!!!!!this should also be in fuck that post haha im drunk this all started cuz i had one of my boys over that had a system and he asked me how will a ported box sound i told him loud then he told me shouldnt it be sealed in a trunk and i said wekll ill build u both and we will see which one is louder and he said am i gonna charge for 2 boxes and i said YES hahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jsut got done a night or drinkin up for da fowth....lighting off fireworks are fun. everyone was like " that was a lot more than i expected"

def a good time

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

yet ANOTHER PARTY that i attended last night...it was a going away party for my boy who is going away to boot camp so his wifey wanted to throw him something. as best man at his wedding i had to be involved with getting there and ariving on time while still not blowing it.

it was AWESOME!!! great times it was beach themed. we had beads and lais everywhere. outside was a slip n slide and a blow up pool full of rubber ducks. we had pong flip cup and the best part a HOT BODY CONTEST...which i was one of the judges. so lots of ass on me my boy bobby and brett. my boys gf got into it with this one girl and my gf ended up goign up and started to wack the shit out of the girl she was argueing with so me and bobby each grab a girl...(i grabbed the girl my girl was fighting) and it was jsut tomfoolery all night with the fun and drinking. did OK in pong but BEASTED in flippy cup.

we won EVERYGAME and one of the games we did full beer with 16 people but we BEASTED. then this girl i used to talk to for a lil her bf said he could out chug me and beat me in flippy cup....i said HELL NO and challenged him...full beer 2 cups (half a beer each cup) well i downd the first one fipped it ont he second flip and then the next cup i downed and fliped first try...he finished his first beer but didnt even get it flipped before i was done both of mine.

there were pic taken but i gotta wait for the girls to upload them and ill post them up

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

:fool: Damn I want to be one of the first ones to say that MDF and Bacardi and Pepsi just don't fucking mix together good at all.

I just got done cutting out the major parts of my new box and I think enough MDF dust got into my drink to choke me. Yes it had a lid and a straw.

Fuck that, Next time I'm moving my drink to the other room before I start cutting my MDF. BS :bad:

Well I drank it anyway. :D Fuck it. B)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

:fool: Damn I want to be one of the first ones to say that MDF and Bacardi and Pepsi just don't fucking mix together good at all.

I just got done cutting out the major parts of my new box and I think enough MDF dust got into my drink to choke me. Yes it had a lid and a straw.

Fuck that, Next time I'm moving my drink to the other room before I start cutting my MDF. BS :bad:

Well I drank it anyway. :D Fuck it. B)

Throwing it out is alcohol abuse. not buzzed yet but working on it

R8DR4LF

Fuck it got to drink untill I realize its that fucking bad. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png