Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

other drunk ppl bringin this TTT FTMFW !!!!!

i was gonna lookf for it but dint fil like it!

grey goose, bacardi silver mojito, bud light lime and bud light and still goin stonrg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I havent made a drink in over an hour and a half.(32 oz)

What the fuck does it mean when it starts to tast like shit.

I can drink almost anything, Am I sobering up or what?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Its either the nasty ass plastic cup or I'm too sober to be drinking but my drink taste fucking shitty for the first time tonight.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

its one of them nights....so im drinkin it up. i think this thread should be stickied...cuz when your drunk it takes like an hour to find :rofl:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

ok this is the last tim im going to mix wine coolers and vodka. it tasted good goin down. wakin up in vomit FTMFL fukin sukcs

shit i'm drunk as all shit. shit. fuck i got in trouble with the po po. found out my license is suspended. eh...suspended as of yesterdaya. got me for that and expired insurance. son of a bitche. i did come down stairs to fin da copy of crysis tho :) so i'm happy for that. how am i gonna get to work? i;ll figger that out in ter merninin. g'nite. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lazy:

got shitty last night...played some pong, some flippy cup...kicked some ass then stopped givin a fuck on the table so i lost pong. got home at 3 went to bed at 330...woke up at 730 for work...which consists of being out in the heat, loud ass lawn mowers and trimmers, a headache and 12 lawns....FUCK THAT

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!