Sonic Electronix

The Lightning Audio Storms's were sexy and performed great too, they were tooled by TC sounds

100_0374.jpg

100_0378-1.jpg

damn those subs look pretty bad ass, wats the power handling on them?

I believe they are "rated" at 1000rms

Iirc, lightning audio is owned by RF. But as far as low end stuff, thats not true. Some of their entry lvl things might be cheap, but it's still an amazing company. And their amps are something to brag about.

BTW what does Iirc mean? i've seen a lot of people use that on these forums but idk what it means?

If I Remember Correctly

ok thanks man!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Lighting is a cheaper spin off from rockford like tma from Jl some of their older stuff was good but there newer stuff is alot like the prime series stuff just branded different.

I mean they have lower lines never said it was crap , god man ask your mom to change your diaper or something

sorry, I just don't like when people talk out of their ass.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I mean they have lower lines never said it was crap , god man ask your mom to change your diaper or something

I'm surprised you lasted this long then :lol:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

How is it talking out of their ass? Because heaven forbid someone not say that every single item with an RF symbol on it is God's gift to man? Get over yourself, you're the one talking out the wrong end. They have a lot od lower line entry equipment for those on a budget, and those who don't need thousands and thousands of watts to have fun with their setup.

Lighting audio been making crap for years , if they are linked to rockford at all I wouldent know , but rockford has low end stuff so why would they need to sell other low end stuff under a diff name ,

ummm who the hell told you rockford makes low end stuff? maybe their prime series isn't all that great but punch is good and power series is fucking amazing imo and many others, lots of people say their subs are paper weights idk what to say about that because iv'e never owned the subs, but their amps are amazing.

Even you admit that they have "isn't all that great" equipment and then state you have never even owned any. Move on, you started this thread and as far as I have heard and read, they are still owned by RF. Thank you

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?