2010 Mercedes-Benz S65 V12 BiTurbo

I remember top gear had one of these in albania along with a rolls royce and some other car,

They do a straight line run and god damn this thing pulls away fast :yahoo:

Also set up a getaway from the police to show how the cars handle :good:

Heres the video if anyone wants to see it,

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

F430 vs S65... sorry different language but at 3:45 you see what the outcome is :)

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

OMAA lord i love it....too damn sexk

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 1 month later...

added the illuminated door sills to it a few weeks ago and video in motion. Sorry the picture sucks I should of taken my time when trying to take it but I was in a hurry... It looks just as good as the Mercedes-Benz $2000 sills but at half the price.

post-53-0-59883400-1311630562_thumb.jpg

also thanks for all the positive replies... I have another one we just finished up also that is pretty bad arse, S600 v-12 Brabus Tuned, Renntech wheels and suspension module, carbon fiber engine cover with red accents, video in motion, remote start, iphone interface, S65 AMG body kit, Brabus instrument Cluster... the works... brakes in a few weeks too

Archived