gs430 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 R.I.P Ryan. bam and ryan were my favorites from jackass. All ways made me laugh,you'll be missed.
Nine8SST Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Wow thats just crazy...we just watched him and Steve-O on minute to win it playing for charity. It's really sad news, he really seemed to be laid back guy. Best wishes to his family and friends!!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
BulletInjection Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Yeah and saying he should die for driving drunk is not appropriate. You clearly want every drunk driver to crash and kill other people. I bet you get hit by a drunk driver some day. HA My father and his whole family almost died from getting hit by a drunk driver, and none of them were drinking or ever did. This comment you made is ignorant. Drunk driving is not an acceptable thing to do, no matter the circumstances. and saying "I bet you get hit by a drunk driver some day" just shows a negative attitude and honestly kinda got me a lil irritated. It isn't acceptable but this other guy is implying those who drive drunk deserve to crash and burn. My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
LoudNLow931 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 damn that is shocking news, i just saw him on Minute to Win it this weekend.....RIP man Yeah I just watched that before I went to sleep last night... Crazy shit. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
cmedders Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Sad Day. RIP Ryan Dunn. Those that are saying he deserved to die because he was drinking and driving need to grow the fuck up. No one deserves to die for that. Granted it is not a wise decision but everyone on this forum has either done it or knows someone who has drove after drinking. Do you wish death on them? I think the most important thing to do right now is to let his family, friends, and fans grieve. My two cents, anyway.
Kasey Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Well this sucks, he was one of my favorites on viva la bam. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
IKicker610 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 RIP Ryan. Gonna be missed for how laid back he was and all the crazy shit he did 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5% Tint All Around Current Set Up: Link
jeyrapboy Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 well after reading some TMZ stories, his Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees after he broke through the barrier, Finally hitting a tree and the car burst into flames
LUNATIK Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 i just came back from a funeral from drinking and driving of a friend,its no great feeling at all. ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORTXENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE
BassJunkie Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess... 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.